- CrackBerry Abuser
- 396 Posts
Contact management with Google Gmail
Can someone please enlighten me as to how one is supposed to ensure the contacts on my BB and those in Gmail are actually the same and in sync?
I had a **** of a time going from my 9900 to the BB Z10. Contacts were all in duplicates on my handheld and in Gmail. I was able to delete all the duplicates on the Z10 but then kept getting them pushed back to the handset from Gmail. After continual deletes and going into gmail to delete the duplicates, it seems like things have settled down.
Now my question is... when I look at my handheld and compare the contacts in my gmail account, they are not the same!! Some contacts on my handheld are not in gmail.
How does one force the sync to make both handheld and gmail be identical?
- 02-18-2013, 01:13 AM #2
Ooof. I'm having a similar problem, actually no, I am not importing any of my contacts. My contact list on my phone was never linked to the contact list on gmail. Now I can not import any of the contacts from my 9800 to my Z10. If I cant figure it out in the next little bit the Z10 does not get to come to work with me tomorrow. The only thing I want to sync from my 9800 is the contact list.
I was thinking that a @bb.ca email address would help me sever the intolerable pain of dealing with Google.Boring signature.
- 02-24-2013, 11:05 PM #3Boring signature.
- By EdS817 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 7Last Post: 02-29-2012, 02:28 AM
- By MistahMan in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-03-2011, 10:57 AM
- By MistahMan in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2010, 12:22 AM
- By SkullCrack in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2009, 05:58 PM
- By kahm in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2009, 06:57 AM