I transferred my info to my Z10 with Blackberry Link.
    If I go into my address book I see all of my contacts, but if I am in the text or email app, and I search a lot of them don't come up.
    If I select to send a text from the contacts it will just show the phone number not the name...

Is there anyway to update or correct this?
    04-13-13 08:05 PM
    wow not that I know of...........
    04-13-13 11:39 PM
    Check if that contact has an email address or phone number. I think the contacts that don't have the necessary info is not listed.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 12:58 AM
    This is happening with several contacts.... The last one has email, cell phone number etc when he sent me a txt it came up with his number, i touched the number and it showed me his entire contact info in my address book. When I go to contacts and search for his name it doesn't show! I scrolled down to where it would be its not there either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    04-14-13 06:53 AM
    Make sure you have Smart Dialling set up correctly.

Press the phone icon, pull down and press Settings, then enter your locale information.
    04-14-13 07:01 AM
    This is set up properly
    04-14-13 07:25 AM
    I figured it out...
    I turned off in the address book contacts from Facebook, and since the contacts were linked with Facebook for some reason they weren't showing up.
    I just turned it back on and now they're all coming up. Which sucks because some ppl I know have random names on Facebook and when I search for their real name it shows their Facebook name and I can't figure out how to switch it. (Unless maybe if I unlink the contact from Facebook.)
    04-14-13 07:30 AM
    This is a known issue with the Z10 on Verizon I don't know if other carriers are experiencing this but the network team at Verizon told me the temporary work around is to reset the smart dialing .
    The work around doesn't work for me so I have a week left to return or I am stuck with the device with no fix in the near future. This glitch makes emailing and texting very difficult at times and very frustrating ! I am on my third device and Verizon has been great but this is as far as they can do at this time.
    04-14-13 07:41 AM