Today marks the two month anniversary of the 10.1 release and you STILL haven't taken care of your customers.

BBRY has to resolve the U.S. carrier release drag or their devices will never make any gains.

Verizon get off your a$$.
    07-14-13 07:50 PM
    Does anymore have any news? This is so unbelievable.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 08:02 PM
    I chatted the other day with Verizon and they still have no information as they claim it still is in testing. no release date. I am as frustrated as everyone. their fix for me was to buy a iPhone or Droid and not use my Z10.
    07-14-13 08:08 PM
    I chatted the other day with Verizon and they still have no information as they claim it still is in testing. no release date. I am as frustrated as everyone. their fix for me was to buy a iPhone or Droid and not use my Z10.
    Wow!

Z10
    07-14-13 08:14 PM
    Today marks the two month anniversary of the 10.1 release and you STILL haven't taken care of your customers.

BBRY has to resolve the U.S. carrier release drag or their devices will never make any gains.

I finally gave in and loaded a leak. Hopefully 10.2 release will be different.
    robkd likes this.
    07-14-13 08:24 PM
    Should ask them back, if verizon refuse to support the phone, why sell it. Customer would switch company if they known the company have such problem ahead. Now the customer become a hostages... What the f
    robkd likes this.
    07-14-13 09:35 PM
    That's crazy! That's what BlackBerry calls carrier support.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 09:40 PM
    I know i know...not everyone is comfortable with leaks... but honestly, you don't have to wait for Verizon. I agree, that's not the right answer and Verizon should support their customers.. but hey.. sanity is out there... do it. take the blue pill.

Posted via CB10
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    07-14-13 10:01 PM
    Terrible customer service. I would be pissed off if I was a Verizon customer.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    jason18 and bbfan1040 like this.
    07-15-13 01:13 AM
    That's crazy! That's what BlackBerry calls carrier support.

Posted via CB10
    When I asked then about the update, one of their sales representative recommended me just to return the phone and for me to come back and re-buy it once the update had gone thru... If the update was ever pushed :/

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    07-15-13 01:29 AM
    Crackberry needs to investigate this...its becoming extremely suspicious....

Z10in' since the Beginnin'
    07-15-13 01:34 AM
    I know i know...not everyone is comfortable with leaks... but honestly, you don't have to wait for Verizon. I agree, that's not the right answer and Verizon should support their customers.. but hey.. sanity is out there... do it. take the blue pill.

Posted via CB10
    I agree and I think people not being comfortable has to do with it being called leaks, instead of a unofficial OS update.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 01:38 AM

The way BlackBerry fixes this is to stop releasing buggy OS updates that fail carrier testing.
    Got yanked by AT&T.
    Got yanked by Verizon.

Sent back to BlackBerry for repairs.

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    TgeekB and jslawell like this.
    07-15-13 03:39 AM
    Thank goodness I jumped off The Big Red wagon and into the greatness of T-Mobile. Seriously the main reason I switched carriers was because of the lack or updates by the company. People talk smack about how slow T-Mobile is....but in my area we have 100% 4gLTE and it is amazing! Plus T-Mobile updates are reliable!!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 04:19 AM
    The way BlackBerry fixes this is to stop releasing buggy OS updates that fail carrier testing.
    Got yanked by AT&T.
    Got yanked by Verizon.

Sent back to BlackBerry for repairs.

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    Oddly it passed testing with every other carrier worldwide almost immediately.

The USA just has some of the most poorly run networks on the planet, and that's saying something, coming from a Canadian.

Hell, if the OS is so buggy, how come the Q10 launched with it? Why didn't that get bogged down in endless carrier testing?

"In vino veritas, in aqua sanitas."
    ibpluto likes this.
    07-15-13 05:35 AM
    I'm currently on the phone with verizon

posted by me
    07-15-13 05:41 AM
    Ooops, * and the tier 2 service representative is "Looking into it" for me. Lol. I told her I'm going to T-Mobile to get the update since my phone is "Unlocked" and she highly suggested it.

posted by me
    07-15-13 05:42 AM
    They're faster than Sprint. At Least Verizon has a BB10 device.
    07-15-13 05:46 AM
    It may be possible that what they're testing is 10.2 and they're waiting to get the kinks out. It's still maddening but if they skipped 10.1 and released 10.2 before anyone else it would def be a win for all of us.

But then again . . . .
    hf199 likes this.
    07-15-13 05:55 AM
    If you believe Verizon will be the first to release 10.2 I have a bridge I can sell you.
    It may be possible that what they're testing is 10.2 and they're waiting to get the kinks out. It's still maddening but if they skipped 10.1 and released 10.2 before anyone else it would def be a win for all of us.

But then again . . . .
    07-15-13 07:55 AM

But then again . . . .
    Yeah...m that for sure ain't happening

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 07:58 AM
    Ooops, * and the tier 2 service representative is "Looking into it" for me. Lol. I told her I'm going to T-Mobile to get the update since my phone is "Unlocked" and she highly suggested it.

posted by me
    When you say you're going to T-Mobile, so you mean you're canceling your VZW service or just getting a SIM card from T-Mobile? I ask because I want this update too.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 09:47 AM
    Has ATT rereleased their comparable update?
    07-15-13 09:51 AM
    Has ATT rereleased their comparable update?
    Yes, last week I believe.
    07-15-13 10:39 AM
    I chatted with Verizon yet again last night and got the same answer as to the update. They don't know when. I was on vacation this past weekend and stopped at a corporate store and the clerk told me I might as well just buy a droid.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 11:02 AM
49 12