I am blown away with the parsing of info out of complex conference call invites. Had one initiated from India this morning....I am in Canada. It picked up the right number for Canada but gave me an optional pick list for the other regions. Also had the right Code for access in the string. All of this from a mash of text and numbers in the invite. Very cool an major pain saver.
    02-28-13 07:02 AM
    Is there a way to set up a conference call on the z10 and then initiate it from the phone with a simple button press or sequence? Had this capability on the 9900 but can't seem to find it on the z10. Thx.
    03-03-13 09:30 AM
    I put a shortcut in my auto text to replace a key word with my bridge: 18005551234,9999# where 9999# is the participant pass code.
    Then, when setting up a new meeting, I type the keyword into the location field and voila, the meeting has my bridge info for all participants. Anyone running an iphone or BlackBerry can click and connect. Last I tried, android would launch the map app and try to search the number like a gps coordinate

Hth

Posted via CB10
    03-03-13 09:36 AM
    That does work, but it does not auto dial the entire string. It still requires you to press dial button to dial the 9999#. It used to work with the entire string. I have tired (P), (X) (,,) and none of them work like before.. enhancement request!
    03-15-13 04:36 PM
    Is there a way to set up a conference call on the z10 and then initiate it from the phone with a simple button press or sequence? Had this capability on the 9900 but can't seem to find it on the z10. Thx.
    If you set it up in calendar, then setup a calendar event for the call (and insert the conference info), you can just hit "join now" like with BB Mobile Conferencing on BBOS. Just had a twitter discussion with Michael Clewley about it and then tested with a friend in Calgary with a Z10 and it worked like a charm.Conference calls in calendar...incredible-mctwitter.jpg
    03-15-13 06:57 PM
    That does work, but it does not auto dial the entire string. It still requires you to press dial button to dial the 9999#. It used to work with the entire string. I have tired (P), (X) (,,) and none of them work like before.. enhancement request!
    I do not have to press dial to get the extension. I use , to separate the string

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 05:44 PM
    How do I auto populate my dial-in number to the location feature in an invite without having to type the entire number into the application. I had a box that I checked on my old blackberry.
    06-23-13 09:50 PM
    If you set it up in calendar, then setup a calendar event for the call (and insert the conference info), you can just hit "join now" like with BB Mobile Conferencing on BBOS. Just had a twitter discussion with Michael Clewley about it and then tested with a friend in Calgary with a Z10 and it worked like a charm.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MCTwitter.JPG 
Views:	1023 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	141587
    Just some I have this correctly, when I get a meeting invite in my Outlook it syncs with my Z10. But I can't seem to dial directly from that invite, so what I need to do is manually create another event within my calendar with the same conference bridge info?

Why can't I just edit the original invite to recognize the conference bridge details? That would be much better then creating multiple entries.

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    06-26-13 07:41 AM
    Just some I have this correctly, when I get a meeting invite in my Outlook it syncs with my Z10. But I can't seem to dial directly from that invite, so what I need to do is manually create another event within my calendar with the same conference bridge info?

Why can't I just edit the original invite to recognize the conference bridge details? That would be much better then creating multiple entries.

Not sure what you mean. If there is dial-in info (number, "participant code", "access code", etc.) in the invitation it will auto-scan it and give the "Join" option.
    06-26-13 07:47 AM
    How do I auto populate my dial-in number to the location feature in an invite without having to type the entire number into the application. I had a box that I checked on my old blackberry.
    That functionality is not in yet. I was told it was coming in a maintenance release - not sure if it'll make it into the upcoming summer MR, or we we have to wait for a later one or 10.2.
    06-26-13 07:58 AM
    Not sure what you mean. If there is dial-in info (number, "participant code", "access code", etc.) in the invitation it will auto-scan it and give the "Join" option.
    I don't ever get a "join" option in any of my invites. If I did I wouldn't have any questions. All I get now is the bridge details and I'm having to memorize the conference participate number after dialing the bridge access number. Very annoying because BlackBerry Conference allowed you to edit the invite and save the correct credentials so the join in option would show up.

06-27-13 07:36 AM