I have a problem of my compass, i cant run it and always Force close . I check on bbve unvailable gyroscome and magnetometer ( on os 10.3.2.2888)

I think this because bug os, but after 10.3.3.2049 release , it's still erorr,

And i upgrade again to os 10.3.3.2163 but still erorr my compass.

Morover, BBVE cant run after i update to 10.3.3.2049 and 10.3.3.2163.

Anysolution? Its hardware or software problem?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-16 06:02 PM
    Stay on 2163. It's stable.
    There is a problem accessing BBVE. They are aware of the problem so I'm sure we'll see a fix for it soon.
    Did you try uninstalling the compass and reinstalling a fresh one? You can find the app in Blackberry world.
    Also the HELP app has everything you could possibly want to know about about every thing on your device.
    Easy to read, has pictures to help and the tutorials are amazing.
    12-31-16 04:03 AM

There is a problem accessing BBVE. They are aware of the problem so I'm sure we'll see a fix for it soon.
    Really? In 10.3.3, you open the Help app, then Testing Your Device Hardware (aka BBVE), but I don't recall reading about BBVE not working, especially with a clean install.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.2163
    12-31-16 11:53 AM
    I have a problem of my compass, i cant run it and always Force close . I check on bbve unavailable gyroscope and magnetometer ( on os 10.3.2.2888)

I think this because bug os, but after 10.3.3.2049 release , it's still error,

And i upgrade again to os 10.3.3.2163 but still error my compass.

Moreover, BBVE cant run after i update to 10.3.3.2049 and 10.3.3.2163.

Any solution? Its hardware or software problem?

Posted via CB10
    How did you update? If non-destructive, you may need to do a clean install with an autoloader.

12-31-16 11:58 AM
    Really? In 10.3.3, you open the Help app, then Testing Your Device Hardware (aka BBVE), but I don't recall reading about BBVE not working, especially with a clean install.
    Yes REALLY!!
    You not recalling.. Doesn't change the issue.
    My post answered all the OP's concerns. Your reply offered nothing helpful. But then, you didn't reply for the benefit of the OP.
    Your reply was perhaps a poor attempt to discredit me ,or an apology for being so forgetful and not keeping up with the issues.

Apology excepted!!
    12-31-16 09:17 PM
    How did you update? If non-destructive, you may need to do a clean install with an autoloader.
    Nothing beats a clean install to get things running but that doesn't fix the issue with the faulty app now does it??
    It's a legitimate question!
    I'm sure the creators of The Device Manual ( in the HELP App) weren't thinking of it as a first aide kit with helpful work-a-rounds to access faulty apps, when they wrote it, but I could be wrong!!

Naahhhh! I'm right and you know it!!
    12-31-16 09:34 PM
    Did you try uninstalling the compass and reinstalling a fresh one? You can find the app in Blackberry world.
    Also the HELP app has everything you could possibly want to know about about every thing on your device.
    I has tried all , installed Compas, n reinstalled it, but still erorr.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-17 02:59 AM

I used clean install bro, before i wented to install 10.3.3.2163 i always wipe it with SIC multiwipe, than instold it. But compass still erorr

Posted via CB10
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    01-01-17 03:01 AM

I did with autoloader , before of it i always did with SIC multiwipe than autoloader

Posted via CB10
    01-01-17 03:02 AM
  10. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Nothing beats a clean install to get things running but that doesn't fix the issue with the faulty app now does it??
    It's a legitimate question!
    I'm sure the creators of The Device Manual ( in the HELP App) weren't thinking of it as a first aide kit with helpful work-a-rounds to access faulty apps, when they wrote it, but I could be wrong!!

Naahhhh! I'm right and you know it!!
    So what the solution bro? Is it hardware or software problem.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-17 03:04 AM
    So what the solution bro? Is it hardware or software problem.

Posted via CB10
    Oh, I was hoping that you would tell US the solution.
    HUmm! Hardware or software ... Hardware or software??
    Hardware! NO Software! AT this point I can tell you for certain, it's an issue having to do with your compass!

It may actually be a hardware issue.
    Mobile phones come with a variety of sensors that automate or ease many of our daily tasks. This field takes into account the presence of an accelerometer, a gyroscope, a compass, and a barometer. Accelerometers in mobile phones are used to detect the orientation of the phone.

The best advice I can offer at this moment is to practice asking directions!!
    01-01-17 05:59 AM

Yes REALLY!!
    You not recalling.. Doesn't change the issue.
    My post answered all the OP's concerns. Your reply offered nothing helpful. But then, you didn't reply for the benefit of the OP.
    Your reply was perhaps a poor attempt to discredit me ,or an apology for being so forgetful and not keeping up with the issues.
    Your reply said There is a problem accessing BBVE. It didn't say you access BBVE a different way. There may be a problem accessing BBVE, but I haven't read any post saying that except yours. Not saying it isn't true, just that I haven't seen it. Can you post links to other posts about the accessing BBVE problem?

You think too highly of yourself. My reply was trying to be helpful to the OP, and had nothing to do with you.

At this point, if the Compass isn't working after a clean install by an autoloader and before restoring any backups, then I'm guessing it's a hardware issue, but I have no knowledge of how to test that.
    01-01-17 01:21 PM
    Your reply said There is a problem accessing BBVE. It didn't say you access BBVE a different way. There may be a problem accessing BBVE, but I haven't read any post saying that except yours. Not saying it isn't true, just that I haven't seen it. Can you post links to other posts about the accessing BBVE problem?

You think too highly of yourself. My reply was trying to be helpful to the OP, and had nothing to do with you.

At this point, if the Compass isn't working after a clean install by an autoloader and before restoring any backups, then I'm guessing it's a hardware issue, but I have no knowledge of how to test that.

I can be a little overbearing at times. Sometimes it takes someone like you to remind me of that. I do apologize.
    I DO think VERY highly of myself. (But, you're probably right,too) It's by no means an ego thing,though. I'm just an extremely happy person.

Back in the mid 60's I tuned in, turned on and dropped out! To this day, i've never had any desire to look for the off switch.
    I did have a moment of clarity once and it scared the hell outa me.
    Smokeaire and ppeters914 like this.
    01-01-17 03:56 PM
  14. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Si its hadware isue of this compass cant run. For BBVE its bug of 10.3.3.2163?

Posted via CB10
    01-02-17 03:27 AM
    I had an issue with BBVE and Maps not working after the update. I downloaded the BAR file with all the apps and used Sachesi to extract all of them and install separately a second time. Now BBVE and Maps are working fine and I can launch BBVE using either method.

I skipped the initial 2049 and went with 2163

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...links-1094817/
    BB10 Leaked/Beta OS - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Last edited by GTVictor; 01-03-17 at 02:57 PM.
    01-03-17 01:13 PM
  16. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    I had an issue with BBVE and Maps not working after the update. I downloaded the BAR file with all the apps and used Sachesi to extract all of them and install separately a second time. Now BBVE and Maps are working fine and I can launch BBVE using either method.

I skipped the initial 2049 and went with 2163

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...links-1094817/
    BB10 Leaked/Beta OS - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    I will try,,, nice info man, thanks alote. Can i get BBVE Bar file? For stl100-2 z10?

Posted via CB10
    01-04-17 08:19 PM