Just don't understand why BlackBerry and Verizon don't have a big commercial showing the z10 as FREE and telling people all the great things it does and compare it yo an iPhone make fun of the iPhone. Show the world our phones do anything theirs do and just as fast if not faster. I see 0 zero commercials selling nothing for BlackBerry. If they don't get with it we won't have a phone to buy pretty soon by BlackBerry. Very sad.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 02:43 PM
    How many carriers or companies do you see advertising year-old phones? Probably none, which is isn't much of a surprise.
    03-05-14 02:51 PM
    How many carriers or companies do you see advertising year-old phones? Probably none, which is isn't much of a surprise.
    But it's Free and really no different then the Z30 and they have so many. I have two friends with the S4 and they both laaaagggggggg and really can't do anything my Z10 can't do.

Did I say it's Free? Not everyone has $200 and may need a solid device. Oh well.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 03:20 PM
    I can't believe business's don't give people the Z10. Its faster, less steps to do things no lag, no feeezups, and fast. Its just plain more productive now we have the Android apps.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 03:23 PM
    Commercials about the Z10. Where are they-img_20140203_182413.jpg

In the shopping centre of my town in the UK....

Shall I say any more?

*sigh*

Posted via CB10
    FF22 and Thewaxedworm like this.
    03-05-14 03:23 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140203_182413.jpg 
Views:	1546 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	253039

Shall I say any more?

*sigh*

Posted via CB10
    Sorry pic didn't show up. I see it now. What the heck is that???? Lol. Not my z10 or z30. Who needs a keyboard lol. People see my z10 and say..."that's a BlackBerry " that's how well Verizon and BlackBerry have advertised in the states. it's awful

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 03:26 PM

Shall I say any more?

*sigh*

Posted via CB10
    Wow.. just wow

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 03:27 PM
    But it's Free and really no different then the Z30 and they have so many. I have two friends with the S4 and they both laaaagggggggg and really can't do anything my Z10 can't do.

Did I say it's Free? Not everyone has $200 and may need a solid device. Oh well.

Posted via CB10
    It's not free. Don't forget the fine print. Hahaha and there are plenty of differences between Z10 and Z30. Screen size, clock speed, speakers, USB otg, Miracast etc. And it's over a year old now sorry the US is so far behind. Oh and apparently they unloaded a lot of those Z10s in India.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 03:31 PM

Shall I say any more?

*sigh*

Posted via CB10
    That is exactly what people think of BlackBerry here in my part if the US. They never knew BlackBerry made a phone like mine lol. Great marketing BlackBerry and Verizon. I give lots if blame to Verizon. Go into a Verizon store ask for BlackBerry they ask why and tell you to get something else. Has happened to me both times I updated to z10's and my friends that use BlackBerry. I was on phone with Verizon the other day about getting z30 (in an unlimited data guy lol) and the never heard of the z3o. She promised she was gonna get one out back and play with it. She was an old BlackBerry user. Its bad in the states for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Thewaxedworm likes this.
    03-05-14 03:34 PM
    It's not free. Don't forget the fine print. Hahaha and there are plenty of differences between Z10 and Z30. Screen size, clock speed, speakers, USB otg, Miracast etc. And it's over a year old now sorry the US is so far behind. Oh and apparently they unloaded a lot of those Z10s in India.

Posted via CB10
    That means nothing to an average IOS user lol.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 03:35 PM
    Sorry pic didn't show up. I see it now. What the heck is that???? Lol. Not my z10 or z30. Who needs a keyboard lol. People see my z10 and say..."that's a BlackBerry " that's how well Verizon and BlackBerry have advertised in the states. it's awful
    Are you for real???
    03-05-14 03:36 PM
    That means nothing to an average IOS user lol.

Posted via CB10
    Oh, the irony.

Not sure why a complaint about lack of advertising for the Z10 has to involve sniping at the iPhone or iPhone users.
    03-05-14 04:01 PM
    here in the USA people are like sheep the z10 is an excellent device i used one that i got from ebay and used it for a few weeks totally loved it till the seller pulled a fast one and blocked the imei. no problem filed a claim got all my money back, in the meantime i got an ip5 been using it for a few month but guess what im going back to the z10. i wish tmobile would carry the z30 id pick it up in a heartbeat but ill stick with the 10 for a while. forget advertising bberry here in the states it doesnt happen.
    baspeed likes this.
    03-05-14 05:17 PM
    They are all in Alicia Keys recording studios!!

Posted via CB10
    baspeed likes this.
    03-05-14 05:27 PM
    OK I should of said lack of advertising for the Z30. There is nothing anywhere telling me to buy a BlackBerry. No where in the North East United States anyways NOTHING PERIOD. If I only had a dime for every time a person said "thats a BlackBerry? " where are any adds telling me why I should get a Z30? It's really sad cause it's a great phone. The reason I said Z10 was they are free at Verizon with contract.

Posted via CB10
    NtotheK likes this.
    03-05-14 05:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's called BlackBerry 9900. IT'S still a BlackBerry phone.

KEYBOARD is user preference.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    03-05-14 05:59 PM
    Where are ALL the Write-Down Z10's? Whey don't seem to be on the open market. Why can't I buy a unlocked Z10 direct from Blackberry on their Canadian web site? Why do they continue to send me to a list of carriers who only order 1 or 2 at a time (maybe) and give BB users little support. If they have all these phones sitting in a warehouse put them on their site at a reasonable price for everyone.
    baspeed likes this.
    03-05-14 06:41 PM
    Where are ALL the Write-Down Z10's? Whey don't seem to be on the open market. Why can't I buy a unlocked Z10 direct from Blackberry on their Canadian web site? Why do they continue to send me to a list of carriers who only order 1 or 2 at a time (maybe) and give BB users little support. If they have all these phones sitting in a warehouse put them on their site at a reasonable price for everyone.
    That is exactly what I was talking about and u said it better. Where are all these Z10's? They have how many? NOTHING here in the states. I guess BlackBerry will wait till they all are worthless then try to push them. Its crazy! If people used the Z10 for just a couple days they would see this but BlackBerry doesn't care. As long as everyone get a check on Friday they don't care till there is no more check. Got to give Verizon some credit. At least they cary the Z 10 and 30. They don't promote them in any way size or form but I can get one for $500.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 04:19 AM