- 01-16-13, 07:01 PM #2
Watch all these negative posters to soon disappear and never be seen on a BB forum or anything that has to do with RIM once this baby hits the streets. LET'S GO RIM! In 14 days we will all get a taste of the REAL Research In Motion! It's going to leave everyone spinning, wondering what just happened
- 01-16-13, 08:58 PM #5
The ComeBack Begins !!
Jan 30th is only 2 weeks away and a significant milestone in a journey that started 2 years ago.
I am hoping for both RIM and BB to come back in a big way. I am hoping for the day when I can prove to those friends and colleagues of mine who gave up on RIM and BB and predicted its downfall that they were wrong.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
- 01-16-13, 09:04 PM #6
I read the above article and also, some other 'related' articles on the page. How can a reputable publication allow so many inaccuracies to be posted by their writers? However, most of this crap was written over a month ago and we all know what's happening at the moment. They will all be eating their words soon....
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-17-13, 01:50 AM #9
- 129 Posts
Waiting with great inteest to see what happens to gamblers with short positions on RIM stock. If the shares keep an upward trend they would be in a position akin to the Titanic appoaching the Iceberg. Without enough hedging some people could be heading south...
- 01-17-13, 02:48 AM #12
- By neteng1000 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 51Last Post: 10-12-12, 03:11 PM
- By iceman08 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 10Last Post: 03-19-09, 05:38 PM
- By matrodriguez in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 01-22-09, 08:37 PM
- By michiganroots in forum IntroductionsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-19-08, 02:57 PM
- By papad in forum IntroductionsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-12-08, 02:47 AM