Hi all, I bought this app because I really miss the green network light indicator. I just wanted to say that it's worth the money. It works really well and doesn't waste any battery that's noticeable.

My question is, should I turn off the native led light in my settings if I'm going to use this app? No sense In having both flashing.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 10:12 PM
    Yes they recommend to turn off phone message alerts when using color led message. I am using this app as well and like it more than be buzz...which I've used in all my other BB.
    05-12-13 11:13 PM
    Problem with apps right now is they need to be open... Is the green led a network indicator? I really miss that too. A Lot of people think it was just when plugged in but it wasn't, it was very useful and wish it was in the settings

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 11:25 PM
    Why did you find it useful? I've never used it so just curious. Thanks
    05-12-13 11:28 PM
    I found the green network light useful because I knew when it wasn't blinking there was a problem with the device. And if the device had no network that means I wasn't getting anything.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 11:32 PM
    Does this app work with custom ringtones? I use the different colors for contacts, and I miss my ringtones too.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 02:13 AM
    No office towers get any cellular service, you usually find most office workers standing near the window to get reception. Neither do basements, subways, trains and most areas outside large cities. For a business user you cannot imagine the stress of possibly missing a call because one minute your phone is on the desk with service and the next moment cellular service is gone. The green LED was a staple to blackberry phones from the beginning of time for them. You can always be assured that if the light is flashing in the corner of your eye on the desk then you can get calls, when it's yellow there's no service and when it's red you have a Msg.

Simple as that. It's a business feature for a business phone

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 06:06 PM
    Does this app work with custom ringtones? I use the different colors for contacts, and I miss my ringtones too.

Posted via CB10
    Yes it does, you can assign colors to specific contacts as well!

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 07:17 AM