There seems to be a lot of confusion over which Z10 models exist and which frequencies are supported by each. As such, I've gone ahead and made a chart with the actual, detailed frequency information. (click the image to enlarge)

Clearing up Confusion on Z10 Models and Frequencies-z10_frequencies_v6.jpg

Additional notes to be added to the image:
    Confirmed Support:
    STL100-2 - Optus (Australia)
    STL100-3 / RFK121LW - Mobilicity

Anecdotal Support:
    STL100-1 - bmobile (Trinidad and Tobago)
    STL100-2 - Vodafone (Netherlands)
    STL100-2 - AIS (Thailand)

The only thing left is to complete the list of known carriers which support each model. To finish that, I will need a little assistance from you guys. If you have a Z10 running on a carrier not listed, please post here with details of exactly what speeds are supported. For example, please let me know the following:

Carrier Name: ____________
    LTE Support: Full [ ] OR Partial [ ] with details:
    HSPA Support: Full [ ] OR Partial [ ] with details:
    UMTS Support: Full [ ] OR Partial [ ] with details:
    GSM Support: Full [ ] OR Partial [ ] with details:

Full support means that all services (data, text, phone calls, BBM, etc.) are supported by the carrier. For anything where the phone only partially works for certain band types, please provide details.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ScwB; 05-26-13 at 10:46 PM.
    02-23-13 02:58 PM
    This is legit.
    02-23-13 03:10 PM
    Here are Vodafone UK's bands. Based on this information, they seem to carry the STL100-2.

As per Wikipedia, here are the radio bands for Everything Everywhere (TMO UK and Orange UK.) If Wikipedia is correct, it looks like EE carries the STL100-2. Unfortunately, the websites for EE, TMO UK, and Orange UK do not list their HSPA+ bands, nor their LTE band(s).

Here are O2 UK's bands (click on the Specifications tab.) Based on this information, they too carry the STL100-2.
    02-23-13 03:31 PM
    This should be stickied! Thank you so much for the post
    austriker likes this.
    02-23-13 05:04 PM
    This should be stickied! Thank you so much for the post
    +1 for sticky!
    02-23-13 05:13 PM
    Also a big asked question is does the z10 support dual carrier HSPA or refereed to as DC-HSPA
    02-23-13 06:43 PM
    Also a big asked question is does the z10 support dual carrier HSPA or refereed to as DC-HSPA
    According to GSMArena, no. They say that the STL100-1 for sure doesn't do HSPA-42, and to me they're implying that the other models don't have it either.
    02-23-13 09:23 PM
    Hi there,

Just posted this elsewhere but there are so many threads regarding this I thought I would post here as well.. Let me know if there are any other screen shots or technical details that may help clear this up.

I have a Z10 unlocked running on T-Mobile. Everything works great except no option for wifi calling.. Speeds are amazing I have seen up to 14Mbps but attached is a screen shot of various lower speeds (4-9Mbps) I have gotten recently (14Mbps was in a city a ways from here). You will also see it is running of T-mobile 4G. This is a Canadian model.. unsure of the carrier as it came unlocked but it is a white, STL100-3, RFF91LW model and is absolutely utilizing the 1700 4G band. I am curious if the bands that are listed with the different STL100-3 variants were software locked, and once the phone is unlocked they are removed, but regardless I have tested this in areas where T-mobile has not deployed its 1900 3G network and it still works well on the 1700 3G/4G. If someone more technical has an explanation that would be interesting, but for now know that it works when unlocked.

ALSO, I used to rely on Wifi Calling inside my house (its like a bunker for cell phone coverage) and I was concerned about this as I got NO coverage. But with the Z10 I get at least one bar walking around my house. Just enough. (For comparison, I was on the 9900 and the IPhone 4 before neither of which got any coverage). Hope this helps someone.
    Attached Thumbnails Clearing up Confusion on Z10 Models and Frequencies-img_00000015.jpg  
    austriker likes this.
    02-24-13 09:01 AM
    Hi OP, you can switch Verizon from the 'potentially compatible' to the 'compatible' column now: Verizon BlackBerry Z10 passes through FCC | CrackBerry.com
    02-27-13 11:50 AM
    Great stuff! thanks for the post!
    02-27-13 11:54 AM
    great job @OP
    davisville likes this.
    03-09-13 09:24 AM
    Hi, I still dont understand completely. Do all the frequency bands have to match extactly or just one. For example, will my STL100-2 work with Telus??

Thank-you
    03-10-13 11:12 AM
    dont think stl100-2 will work on telus
    03-10-13 11:23 AM
    Hi, I still dont understand completely. Do all the frequency bands have to match extactly or just one. For example, will my STL100-2 work with Telus??

Thank-you
    It won't work on Telus, no. But it will work on Rogers' 2G network, maybe Bell too (if they have a GSM 2G network.)

Edit: it may work on Telus. Forgot about their 850 MHz HSPA+ bandwidth
    Last edited by raino; 03-11-13 at 09:47 AM.
    03-10-13 01:34 PM
    There seems to be a lot of confusion over which Z10 models exist and which frequencies are supported by each. As such, I've gone ahead and made a chart with the actual, detailed frequency information. (click the image to enlarge)

Attachment 138750

The only thing left is to complete the list of known carriers which support each model. To finish that, I will need a little assistance from you guys. If you have a Z10 running on a carrier not listed, please post here with details of exactly what speeds are supported. For example, please let me know the following:

Carrier Name: ____________
    LTE Support: Full [ ] OR Partial [ ] with details:
    HSPA Support: Full [ ] OR Partial [ ] with details:
    UMTS Support: Full [ ] OR Partial [ ] with details:
    GSM Support: Full [ ] OR Partial [ ] with details:

Full support means that all services (data, text, phone calls, BBM, etc.) are supported by the carrier. For anything where the phone only partially works for certain band types, please provide details.

Thanks!
    According to the shepherds in Vodafone GR, STL100-2 is the one for us the Greeks.
    03-10-13 01:42 PM
    Great Post
    03-10-13 06:32 PM
    03-10-13 06:57 PM
    Useful chart. Unfortunately there's still nothing definite on why a model that according to the specs shouldn't work with Wind and Mobilicity does.
    castoridae likes this.
    03-10-13 08:25 PM
    Yoigo, a Spanish carrier, seems to be carrying the STL100-2. My guess would be that Vodafone ES and Orange ES will use the same model, although some confirmation would be nice
    03-11-13 09:39 AM

Thank-you
    Yes it will work, I have one. I just don't have LTE on it because Telus doesn't run Band 7 (2600MHz) LTE yet. While Rogers and Bell do, so your STL100-2 would get "full speed" on those.

The only problem I've had besides the LTE issue on Telus would be that I can't seem to send picture texts. I can receive them though. That is probably a carrier thing.
    raino likes this.
    03-11-13 09:43 AM
    Extremely useful info...have been looking for something this concise and kudos to the OP to compiling this. This should be a sticky!!
    03-11-13 11:07 AM
    Hi, thanks for your response. I actually just got a reply from Telus tech service saying that the STL100-2 should work on there network as their HSPA+ cellular network runs on both 850MHz and 1900MHz frequencies. Like you said, LTE wont work but that shouldn't be a problem for me, as I've been using it with 3G or Orange UK and it is plenty fast.

Thanks again.
    03-11-13 12:13 PM
    Would love to see this updated and become more comprehensive regarding carriers that are supported and carriers that may be supported should you visit another country and would like to use your Z10 with a local SIM. Could be the deciding factor in the Model type you purchase.
    wirelessdb likes this.
    03-18-13 09:36 AM
    This is great, please keep updated.
    03-18-13 09:38 AM
    Optus (Australia) will be carrying the STL100-2. Telstra doesn't have a page up yet, but if Wikipedia is to be trusted, they will carrying the STL100-2 also.
    03-18-13 10:21 AM
143 123 ...