Has anyone had an issue registering the CIBC Mobile Payment App on their Z10?
    Got a new NFC SIM card from Bell today.
    Downloaded and installed the CIBC Mobile Payment app.
    Called their registration number and completed the process. Was told it might take an hour for the app to respond.
    It's now been over 9 hours and the app is still at the "call to register" page. No popup, no invite to set a password, etc.
    When I called back, according to the CIBC person at the registration desk, it all appeared to be successful at their end.

Was there anything additional I had to do on the Z10 after the new NFC SIM was installed? is there an activation of the NFC SIM that needs to be done?
    Last edited by trainzer; 07-04-14 at 11:47 PM. Reason: typo
    07-04-14 11:45 PM
    Has anyone had an issue registering the CIBC Mobile Payment App on their Z10?
    Got a new NFC SIM card from Bell today.
    Downloaded and installed the CIBC Mobile Payment app.
    Called their registration number and completed the process. Was told it might take an hour for the app to respond.
    It's now been over 9 hours and the app is still at the "call to register" page. No popup, no invite to set a password, etc.
    When I called back, according to the CIBC person at the registration desk, it all appeared to be successful at their end.

Was there anything additional I had to do on the Z10 after the new NFC SIM was installed? is there an activation of the NFC SIM that needs to be done?
    Try restarting the phone? A good old reboot can do alot of help! Press the volume up and down buttons and hold them down until you see the blue blackberry booting symbol!
    07-06-14 10:38 AM