If the Blackberry powers that be were smart they would snatch Chris Paul up and have him doing ads and commercials ASAP. He's one of the NBAs biggest stars and is an Ad companies dream. He plays in one of the United States biggest markets and has some of the best commercials on television out right now... Can you image a BBM video commercial with Chris Paul chatting with his son Chris Jr??? Or one with Chris Paul talking to Cliff Paul?? (I know that one cant happen but...).. BB needs help in the ad department and this guy would definitely be a great addition

What do you guys think?

Chris Paul Signs 107 Million Dollar Deal with Blackberry by his side-chris-paul-blackberry.jpg
    07-10-13 10:17 AM
    Though I'm not a Clippers fan, I think CP3 would be a great person to have advertise BB10. His son (who's in the picture) has quite the fan base as well and would be adorable to have them video chatting on BBM.

Posted via CB10
    illwill718 likes this.
    07-10-13 10:24 AM
    I think it'd be cool. I like these people rocking BB10!
    illwill718 likes this.
    07-10-13 10:24 AM
    Kinda like the LBJ - Samsung Note 2 commercials with his kids taking pics of him and giving him a Ronald McDonald afro lol
    illwill718 likes this.
    07-10-13 10:38 AM
    I was just about to post this picture myself! Darn, beaten to the punch.

Anywho, if BB could use him for marketing this NBA season, that would be awesome. We need a Jay-Z or a Beyonce. I love Alicia, but she needs to get her friends on board with BB10.
    07-10-13 10:49 AM
    I miss the Celebrity Sightings feature that we used to get in the good ols days . . .
    07-10-13 10:54 AM
    Thanks for this picture! What's his twitter? We should all tweet him....
    07-10-13 11:54 AM
    I've always said that! They need people who make people talk about products: Cash Cows!
    With all the respect for Alicia Keys, BlackBerry doesn't need someone like her. We need more influential people: Britney Spears, Sport Personalities, and other "cool" people.

Posted via CB10
    illwill718 likes this.
    07-10-13 11:56 AM
    BlackBerry is just too damn larry to do any logical marketing

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 12:10 PM
    I think it'd be cool. I like these people rocking BB10!
    what do you mean "these people" lol
    illwill718 likes this.
    07-10-13 12:39 PM
    If the Blackberry powers that be were smart they would snatch Chris Paul up and have him doing ads and commercials ASAP. He's one of the NBAs biggest stars and is an Ad companies dream. He plays in one of the United States biggest markets and has some of the best commercials on television out right now... Can you image a BBM video commercial with Chris Paul chatting with his son Chris Jr??? Or one with Chris Paul talking to Cliff Paul?? (I know that one cant happen but...).. BB needs help in the ad department and this guy would definitely be a great addition

What do you guys think?
    Dude, how the heck did you notice that?! Here I was focusing on him signing the contract and the cute little one in his lap. Didn't even think to look at the holster! But I agree, the Chris/Cliff Paul commercials really took off with State Farm so he'd definitely be a great spokesperson to have for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    teafordgang and illwill718 like this.
    07-10-13 12:52 PM
    When a company wants a celebe to back their product, they hire them to do it. Even if they never heard of it. This is a nice sighting. That's all.
    07-10-13 12:56 PM
    This is pretty awesome. Hopefully he convinces some friends to buy one so he can BBM them :P

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 01:03 PM
    Kevin Durrant has a Z10. Have a ad campaign with these two in it one using the Q10 and the other the Z10 and you have two of the top 5 stars in the NBA and top 15 in all sports showing off both of your top products.
    07-10-13 01:14 PM
    While I'm sure BlackBerry has a plan laid out when it comes to marketing and stuff, it seems we here in the Crackberry forums always come up with better ideas lol.

Also, I don't really remember BlackBerry ever going big with the celebrity endorsement route specially since Alicia Keys doesn't count.
    07-10-13 01:17 PM
    Kevin Durrant has a Z10. Have a ad campaign with these two in it one using the Q10 and the other the Z10 and you have two of the top 5 stars in the NBA and top 15 in all sports showing off both of your top products.
    This! Why the hell are we using we wasting money on Alicia Keys, Robert Rodriguez. Lots of rappers, celebrities, high profile government, businessmen and athletes are using the z10. Why not involve them in your ads? It's a no brainer.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    07-10-13 02:02 PM