Hello, I wanted to know if anyone knows about this site Ruflshop, as they are selling the Z10 for a very cheap price compared to what you pay to the actual carriers.
    This is the link for the Z10 in this online shop. BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone - Black (no tax free shipping) - Ruflshop. I just wanted to know if it's trustable, as I was thinking in buying a large amount of these devices from this site.
    02-11-13 12:09 PM
    Hello, I wanted to know if anyone knows about this site Ruflshop, as they are selling the Z10 for a very cheap price compared to what you pay to the actual carriers.
    This is the link for the Z10 in this online shop. BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone - Black (no tax free shipping) - Ruflshop. I just wanted to know if it's trustable, as I was thinking in buying a large amount of these devices from this site.
    No security certificates on site or any encryption on checkout, fake.

completely sure its fake, accepts any info on checkout then spits out a convenient message of how it didn't go through. Just a phishing scheme, nothing more.
    Juango94 likes this.
    02-11-13 12:13 PM
    No security certificates on site or any encryption on checkout, fake.

completely sure its fake, accepts any info on checkout then spits out a convenient message of how it didn't go through. Just a phishing scheme, nothing more.
    Thank you for the clarification, I though it was too good to be true.
    Besides I sent them an e-mail and they never replied.
    02-11-13 12:31 PM
    Also did some research but almost all the research I did was posted in this forum and the last post confirmed that they are fake:
    HOT ~ Canada's Wonderland Single Day General Admission $20 - Unconfirmed [Archive] - RedFlagDeals.com Forums

Though I am not sure if it's a legit post, anyway just stay away from it.
    02-11-13 01:25 PM
    Like the old saying goes, if something seems too good to be true, than it probably is.

Be careful!
    02-11-13 02:10 PM