- 02-23-13, 09:38 AM #4
I've noticed that same issue. Also noticed that the charging cable must be inserted straight into the charging port on the Z10. Mine had a little play and wouldn't charge
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry User
02-23-13, 10:07 AM #5
- 10 Posts
I have the same issue. It's nice to know that it's not just me.
I was at work and plugged it in assuming it was charging and an hour later I checked only to see it didn't charge any.
Also happened before I went to sleep and I use my berry as an alarm. Good thing there was enough charge.
Now I wait and check to see it charging before i leave it. Could my phone be defective? It does this with different oem chargers. If it doesn't charge immediately I have to pull it out then plug it in a few times. Sometimes it works immediately sometimes it doesn't.
Posted via CB10
- 02-23-13, 10:17 AM #6
Here's the KB article since no one posted it in this thread -> KB33636-BlackBerry 10 smartphone does not charge when plugged into a wall charger
Certainly sounds a lot like the "You're Holding The Phone Wrong" issue that another company tried to pawn off.
- By Sam Cully in forum BlackBerry 10 AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-25-13, 10:26 AM
- By CzechShark in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 6Last Post: 02-11-13, 09:59 PM
- By adinx in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 14Last Post: 02-06-13, 08:06 AM
- By CCR601 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 9Last Post: 02-01-13, 01:37 PM
- By dangerousfen in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 12-30-12, 06:03 AM