Please advise, I have a Z10 and am confused about charging the device, basically is it better to charge it and let the battery discharge fully or would it be better to keep battery charged whenever it's possible and as many times as possible, trying to keep it charged at all times. Kindly excuse me if this is already discussed, I just cannot find it in the forum.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Y. Z. likes this.
    09-02-15 05:41 PM
    This is a good read that should answer your questions: How To Take Care of Your Smartphone Battery the Right Way
    Bcrbb and Y. Z. like this.
    09-02-15 05:48 PM
    Hi Raino,

Thanks for your trouble. This was a great help. Just read the website and find it to be very useful to know. Hopefully it will help others too.

It will be great to hear from others how they are getting along with the charging of their phones.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 06:06 PM
    Too much trouble to think about when to charge, how long to charge, etc, etc. My co-worker is one of those guys who won't charge his phone til it's nearly dead (not good for lithium batteries) and his phone was close to dying all the time. Showed him a website about batteries and he stopped.

I charge whenever I can and leave it charged as long as I can, sometimes just for a few mins, etc. I have better things to worry about than to worry about when or when not to charge my phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 07:35 PM
    Hi Raino,

Thanks for your trouble. This was a great help. Just read the website and find it to be very useful to know. Hopefully it will help others too.
    No trouble at all. The Z10 isn't that great a phone when it comes to battery life however it has a removable battery. So if you can, buy an extra battery and charger so that if you're in a pinch you can replace your battery with a charged one.
    09-02-15 07:50 PM
    No trouble at all. The Z10 isn't that great a phone when it comes to battery life however it has a removable battery. So if you can, buy an extra battery and charger so that if you're in a pinch you can replace your battery with a charged one.
    Thanks, in fact the reason I got interested with the Z10 was about the removal battery. I did get an original BlackBerry battery, but didn't realise at the time, how small that battery will turn out to be.
    Your advise is much appreciated. I might just get some more, before they stop selling them.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 12:26 AM
    Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 08:21 PM