When my bluetooth audio connection occurs with my Z10 it automatically plays my music player media. How do I stop this or change the default player? What I am trying to do is play podcasts in Beyondpod (sideloaded) but the Z10 insists on playing my music player. Settigns in Beyondpod do not solve the problem. Of course I can then stop the music player and go to Beyondpod but its very inconvenient. Any ideas.
    rodjoyce1 likes this.
    03-29-13 07:50 AM
    I'm keen to get an answer to this one. My BlueAnt S4 hands-free unit unit starts playing music every time it pairs with my Z10. Really frustrating. I would like to disable the music player (I actually have installed Neutron so I would be happy to remove the music player altogether). At a minimum, I want the option to turn off autoplay.
    04-04-13 08:05 AM
    I'm keen to get an answer to this one. My BlueAnt S4 hands-free unit unit starts playing music every time it pairs with my Z10. Really frustrating. I would like to disable the music player (I actually have installed Neutron so I would be happy to remove the music player altogether). At a minimum, I want the option to turn off autoplay.
    For me I've come to the conclusion that if you are running a sideloaded media app for it to work properly with bluetooth device (that is play the app and not your music when BT engages) it must be able to use the native media player. Not sure this helps you as Neutron is native. Never could figure how to turn off autoplay/binding to the native player.
    04-04-13 08:17 AM
    I had the same problem.

You can use chrome with the blackberry extension to sideload android aps.
    With this extension, you can start or delete or permanent disable programs.

I did it with the intern music player and use instead the neutron player
    07-06-13 11:12 AM