Am a big fun of CB forum, enjoying it a lot in my z10, i have also an iphone 5 but the app for iphone is not as good as that in Z10, in the way it looks! Could u guys update it to march the ios 7 or just the theme as in blackberry? Sorry for bad english!
    10-04-13 03:02 AM
    Crackberry is for Blackberry owners, if you want help for your Iphone, click on Iphone/Ipad on the top of your screen.
    10-04-13 03:18 AM
    Crackberry is for Blackberry owners, if you want help for your Iphone, click on Iphone/Ipad on the top of your screen.
    This is one of the most stupid comments I read in a long time...
    I know I asked before: can we have the 'DISLIKE' button please?

OP: I've read somewhere around CB that the team is working on the updated version of CB app, and it should be out by the end of the year. Perhaps the version for iPhone and Droid gets updated as well?
    10-04-13 04:53 AM
    Also agreed very stupid comment.

Half the people on this site complain about I sheep and android fans and they are no better.

Posted via CB from my z10
    10-04-13 07:31 AM
    Thanks guys I was beginning feel bad if all could support that first comment. All i mean was just an update for CB app for iphone, and i also mention that am currently using z10 also.
    ....am happy to know thou, that the developer are working on it!
    10-04-13 07:48 AM
    Crackberry is for Blackberry owners.... -Snip-
    No............
    You don't even need to own a BlackBerry or any other platform device to be a member here.
    Just being interested in mobile computing or technology will suffice.

Please do not make comments like this again here.
    Those that make comments like that are the ones who are REALLY unwelcome.
    10-04-13 02:11 PM
    This is one of the most stupid comments I read in a long time...
    I know I asked before: can we have the 'DISLIKE' button please?

OP: I've read somewhere around CB that the team is working on the updated version of CB app, and it should be out by the end of the year. Perhaps the version for iPhone and Droid gets updated as well?
    My comment is maybe stupid, but you're stupid and arrogant. I wanted to help someone. I thought he needed help. (I hope you know how to read), Reread my comment.
    10-04-13 02:40 PM
    No............
    You don't even need to own a BlackBerry or any other platform device to be a member here.
    Just being interested in mobile computing or technology will suffice.

Please do not make comments like this again here.
    Those that make comments like that are the ones who are REALLY unwelcome.
    Please reread my comment, you'll see that I wanted to help. Next time, don't be so arrogant.
    10-04-13 02:43 PM
    I have the CB app on my Z10. I'd actually like the imore app on my Z10, whoops is that possible?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 02:48 PM
    Please reread my comment, you'll see that I wanted to help. Next time, don't be so arrogant.
    If you call shooing away a member for "help" with his Iphone helping; that is your prerogative.
    The OP is asking about the CB10 application, which is made by CrackBerry developers.
    This is the place.
    He is NOT asking anything about the Iphone at all.

Also, if you choose to talk about reading posts...
    You will find that I snipped that whole thing out. I never even addressed that at all.
    I addressed your comment of this site being for BlackBerry owners.
    In which case you are still wrong, and the statement should not have been made.

Let me go before I accumulate an infraction here.

God Bless... Seriously.
    PiotrJot likes this.
    10-04-13 03:32 PM