I really thank you so much for your help!!!!
    The Seidio Cases seem to be very popular for the Z10!
    I will take a closer look to them and to the others you mentioned.

Really helped me a lot - too confusion to believe the "product labels", they all say that their product is the best!

Thank you so much for every reply!!!!!!!

P.S.: @tr1ad: Can't go naked!
    07-31-13 02:18 AM
    Seidio cases are great and you would not be disappointed. I was so impressed with the z10 decided to try a red leather vaja grip case which I have had for a few months now. So if you want to spend an obscene amount of cash on a case then they are worth a shot

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 02:03 PM
    I'm using the Blackberry Flip shell. A bit of bulk, but when shut, protects glass (I broke one screen when I had my Z10 out of its holster). Also protects it when in pocket. And, makes a nice stand when watching video or putting it on the nightstand (fabulous bedside mode with dimmed clock when on charger!).
    07-31-13 02:10 PM
    I also have a poetic case (purple) and I LOVE it.
    07-31-13 02:14 PM
    I also highly recommend the Ghost Armor screen protector... I had it installed at a mall kiosk. Was using ZAGG, but that scratched so easily. The Ghost Armor screen protector seems impervious to everything!
    I recommend this above anything else. If you go naked AT LEAST get this amazing product. I have it on both play books, and my old iPhone and now Z10. My brother has it on his pb and his 9900 and now Q10. The screen is the most important part of the phone, and the most delicate. . PROTECT IT!

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 03:40 PM
    Case-Mate Tough Case (Black/Black) (CM025192) for BlackBerry Z10 | BlackBerry Hard Cases | CrackBerry Canada

this is a great case, and you get two for $35. with my screen protector already there it is perfect protection

This is almost the same as the Barely There case, but has one feature that is MUST HAVE for me... the case creates a lip above the phone so that when you place it face down the glass does not touch the surface. So if you drop your phone and it lands face down on a flat surface the chances are it will be protected.

And for $5 more you get TWO cases and MORE protection
    Seconded!

This is what I use and it has kept my Z10 in brand-new-like condition for the past 5 months. I considered the Barely-There case, but the lack of a "lip" and volume control coverage pointed towards this instead. This is the perfect blend of minimal bulk for maximum protection. Mix this with a good screen protector and you're good to go!

Posted via CB10
    FSeverino likes this.
    07-31-13 04:27 PM
    07-31-13 04:39 PM
    I suggest against getting a white transform shell (but HIGHLY recommend getting a transform shell of another colour).

The white one turns yellowish eventually and it seems impossible to get it back to the original white.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 11:33 PM
    I suggest against getting a white transform shell (but HIGHLY recommend getting a transform shell of another colour).

The white one turns yellowish eventually and it seems impossible to get it back to the original white.

Posted via CB10
    I know this will probably sound stupid, but try using a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I've had them work before on white plastic surfaces that turned yellow from frequent handling.

On topic, I would recommend the Transform Shell as well. I have both the red one and the black one, both are very nice... the contrast with the red looks pretty nice.
    07-31-13 11:39 PM
    Just go naked

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 11:43 PM
    Just go naked

Posted via CB10
    Then where would I carry my phone?

Posted via CB10
    k3cub likes this.
    08-01-13 12:33 AM
    I know this will probably sound stupid, but try using a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I've had them work before on white plastic surfaces that turned yellow from frequent handling.

On topic, I would recommend the Transform Shell as well. I have both the red one and the black one, both are very nice... the contrast with the red looks pretty nice.
    Thanks for the tip. And I actually wanted to get a red transform (after I saw Bla1ze using it in the video where he shows Netflix working sideloaded), but they were out at the store I picked my Z10 at and I couldn't wait, so I went for the white.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 04:36 AM
    Thank you for you superfast replies!

Got any links for me or "detailed" product names, so that I could see them on pics?

Check here BlackBerry Cases | ShopCrackBerry
    08-01-13 04:59 AM
    I have the BlackBerry transform hardcase, with the screen protector. A very nice combo and the transform case is very handy for watching videos or using the phone as an alarm clock.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 08:06 AM
39 12