I tried to buy a Z10 and Q10 skin case at both Walmart and Target. I was disappointed and really frustrated by the fact that they literally had 4 shelving units of iPhone cases but only had 2 cases, 1 leather holster & 1 leather pouch, for the BlackBerry. Even the Samsung and other brands only had 2 or 3. I did complain to the store because they should carry a balanced selection. I was hoping to try a skin in store to see if it would fit in my BlackBerry holster now that it's been well used and streached a bit. Dislike unfair marketing.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 08:21 AM
    YOU have to understand that no one uses blackberry anymore in the US. So Walmart won't order shelves of blackberry products for them to just sit on the shelf. I agree with what you posted but there's nothing we can do about it.
    Id say that I'm one of the 5% of people that use a blackberry in my area. Everyone is a isheep around here.

Posted Via My Most Used BlackBerry App
    08-05-13 08:27 AM
    YOU have to understand that no one uses blackberry anymore in the US. So Walmart won't order shelves of blackberry products for them to just sit on the shelf. I agree with what you posted but there's nothing we can do about it.
    Id say that I'm one of the 5% of people that use a blackberry in my area. Everyone is a isheep around here.

Posted Via My Most Used BlackBerry App
    it should be noted iv had the exact same experience in carphonewarehouse in the UK, so its not just a US issue tbh.
    08-05-13 08:29 AM
    Unfortunately, it is very hard to find cases in the store But there are plenty online.
    No way to change these practices except to keep complaining to the store itself. Write to them!!!!

We feel your pain. Sorry
    08-05-13 08:29 AM
    I tried to buy a Z10 and Q10 skin case at both Walmart and Target. I was disappointed and really frustrated by the fact that they literally had 4 shelving units of iPhone cases but only had 2 cases, 1 leather holster & 1 leather pouch, for the BlackBerry. Even the Samsung and other brands only had 2 or 3. I did complain to the store because they should carry a balanced selection. I was hoping to try a skin in store to see if it would fit in my BlackBerry holster now that it's been well used and streached a bit. Dislike unfair marketing.

Posted via CB10
    Everyone and their brother, uncle, and fourth cousin twice removed makes cases for the iPhone. Accessories and form factor have allowed this since their introduction, plus, many of the cases fit iPods, as well. It isn't a surprise you won't find much, excuse the availability of accessories just isn't there in either production, or in the stores' buyers' eyes. It looks biased, yes, but when it comes to bulk stock, the buyers are gonna concentrate on what they think they can move out the door.
    08-05-13 08:31 AM