The Z10 is an awesome phone and the best mobile device I have ever owned. It was an easy transition for me as a early adopter of the playbook thus knowing all thw icon management (drag and drop to create folders), gestures, etc... But for those who are creatures of habit it is not intuitive to many. One of my managers almost bought the Z but got the S3 instead because of familiarity to the droid OS (big mistake btw). The verizon staff was clueless on any training. The CB team and BB marketing really needs to step it up on how easy this device is to use and how much it has to offer.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    04-11-13 10:32 PM
    I understand where you're coming from. This is a major issue for BlackBerry. Certain carriers are simply not grabbing the BB10 OS full hands on.

I've been to a few shops where customers simply are not getting the right service from the sales people. I almost want to shake the sales person to say, "NO, NO, NO!" It has really gotten on my nerves, why? Mainly because if this was an iOS release the likes of AT&T would be fully trained in every feature, option, etc. for that device. So, why no effort for BlackBerry?

Why are carriers not coming through to sell this device properly? I've often wondered if this is merely related to the 'commission' they get from BlackBerry for sales, versus what they'd get from Apple. Again, I'm merely curious about that...
    04-12-13 07:35 AM
    The problem though is that it's not completely the carriers fault, it does fall blame on the representative of BlackBerry for that provider to train them.
    I personally work for Telstra in Aus ( largest telco company here) and if it wasn't for my area BlackBerry rep advising me of gestures and the features that BlackBerry have really brought to the board then I would of most likely ended up getting a Note 2, I am thankfully a pretty big tech nerd so I try to learn everything I can, but I will admit I have seen a lot of reps that dont seem to know a lot about their product, and because of that I have never seen the product pushed as hard because there's no support network...

That's my 2 cents anyways

Posted via Telstra Z10 on CB10
    04-12-13 07:42 AM