- 11-26-13, 11:08 AM #2
Different Z10's have different radio capabilities. You would need to check to make sure where you buy it uses the same as where you want to use it.
That said I think only the STL4 is different because it had to work with Verizon's CDMA networks which is not very common in the world.
- CrackBerry Genius
11-26-13, 11:08 AM #3
- 3,240 Posts
- Safety or stick?
You can either pay a fee to unlock your device, or you can purchase an unlocked phone. Some carriers will give you an unlock code if you are going to be traveling out of country (USA carriers do this).
Posted via CB10 via my Z10Torch 9800, 9810, STL 100-3 Z10, 10.3.1.1151
Blackberry Playbook 32gb
- By mikeplus1 in forum Buy, Sell, Trade - Sold / ArchivedReplies: 17Last Post: 12-10-13, 06:37 AM
- By yessuz in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 21Last Post: 11-27-13, 05:44 AM
- By rottencorpse in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 2Last Post: 11-26-13, 11:09 AM
- By MightyBoosh in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 11-26-13, 03:55 AM
- By Hikmet Kuru in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 2Last Post: 11-26-13, 03:45 AM