When can i get a red carbon fibre or armour fiber for my Z10
    04-24-13 09:43 AM
    Try dbrand.com

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    04-24-13 09:48 AM
    04-24-13 10:22 AM
    Ghost Armor is the best
    04-24-13 11:23 AM
    04-24-13 11:41 AM
    04-24-13 11:43 AM
    04-24-13 11:55 AM
    Also, one word:

I prefer the PhantomSkinz over the Ghost Armor because the Ghost Armor has a lot more "pieces" and leaves more gaps between the pieces. So if you're changing the color, you'll see more black lines between all the pieces.
    04-24-13 11:56 AM
    The green carbon fiber is from dbrand.com ?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 05:55 PM
    I haven't compared the Phantom and ghost side by side, but your right the ghost has more pieces. If they're the same thickness then Phantom over ghost. I've had mine 5 weeks and it's been taking a beating... sometimes I forget its my shiny new phone underneath and I toss it around like I did my old phone.
    04-24-13 07:14 PM
    Ghost Armor is the best
    Ghost Armor would only put the front shield on mine. No carbon fiber or any other cover.

I'm going to look at the Phantom Skinz

Posted via CB10 on Zed10
    04-24-13 08:03 PM
    z10 comes with arguably the nicest combination of look and feel on the backside of the phone and everyone wants to cover it up with cheap skins, don't get it.
    beamolite likes this.
    04-24-13 08:08 PM
    I agree that the phone is very elegant out of the box, but if you want to go loud and proud the skins do look great. I would put it on mine I just don't know how a lime green phone would be received at the next client meeting.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 08:43 PM
    I agree that the phone is very elegant out of the box, but if you want to go loud and proud the skins do look great. I would put it on mine I just don't know how a lime green phone would be received at the next client meeting.

Posted via CB10
    Your getting ready for your trip to Jamaica?

Looks like it needs a Corona beside it. Ya mon
    duckduke likes this.
    04-24-13 09:09 PM
    Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 09:13 PM
    Black carbon looks awesome

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 09:16 PM
    Ghost Armor is like twice the price as dbrand

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 09:23 PM
    I paid $25 for ghost Armor at a ghost Armor kiosk in the mall. I get lifetime replacements for $5 anytime and they install it for me. I didn't think that was too bad a deal. Especially the screen protector they're rubber not plastic, it's hard to get them on without a bubble so I let the guys do it and it's perfect every time.

I'm a contractor so my phone sits in my pocket with knives , screw drivers and drywall screws. You would never know. This stuff stops scratches and dings great.

If there was a Phantom skinz kiosk I'd go there first
    04-25-13 05:56 AM
    yea they all look really good now i confuse which to buy, so you saying the phatom would be easier to but on than the Ghost Armour?
    04-25-13 07:10 AM
    They're the same if u install it yourself.. or you can go to ghost Armor website and see if it's in the mall near you and they'll do it. I think Phantom skinz only mail it to you so if you can't find a ghost Armor kiosk go Phantom.

Wish I knew if Phantom skinz screen protector is plastic or rubber because the ghost Armor screen I can slice with scissors and it still looks 100%, feels good too and easy to clean. I don't mean to sound like a spokesperson but I've had tons of screen protectors over the years with different phones and none were near this quality
    04-25-13 11:55 AM
    The green carbon fiber is from dbrand.com ?

Posted via CB10
    No, I got mine from PhantomSkinz.

z10 comes with arguably the nicest combination of look and feel on the backside of the phone and everyone wants to cover it up with cheap skins, don't get it.
    True. But I was concerned about scratches and I know how often I drop my phone. But I hate the feel of most any "case" option. they make the phone bigger and usually look like poo to me. So this was a better options. The phone remained basically the same size and if I ever feel the need to remove it, no scratches!

Posted via CB10
    Yea, I like being loud. And I don't generally care how it gets received at a client meeting. I'm the guy in the meetings with long hair, what's a neon green phone adding that I'm not already adding to this board room atmosphere? But you could always go bright Ferrari red! They'll like that!
    04-26-13 04:09 PM
    They're the same if u install it yourself.. or you can go to ghost Armor website and see if it's in the mall near you and they'll do it. I think Phantom skinz only mail it to you so if you can't find a ghost Armor kiosk go Phantom. . .
    I have never seen a Phantom-Skinz booth, probably mail order only. But, they generally run an internet special 2-for-1 on all regular color Skinz. So if you order one, they send you two in case you mess up installing the first one. Even when I ordered the Chromatic colored one, they sent me a solid color one for free. But seriously, it's super easy to install.
    . . .Wish I knew if Phantom skinz screen protector is plastic or rubber because the ghost Armor screen I can slice with scissors and it still looks 100%, feels good too and easy to clean. I don't mean to sound like a spokesperson but I've had tons of screen protectors over the years with different phones and none were near this quality
    Wish I could advise on that one for you. I ordered mine with no screen protector because I have always had issues with past devices that the screen becomes less responsive. So I chose to forgo the screen protector this time. Sorry.
    04-26-13 04:17 PM
    Thanks I'm planning to purchase one, my next question is on Phantom skin can you mismatch colors like in dbrand.com you can have multiple colors like red front red sides and carbon fiber black for the back was wondering if for Phantom skin they have that...

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 07:55 PM
    I typically feel the same but the dbrand skin is far from cheap looking. I have a custom 'leather' and it looks like a leather Z10.
    04-27-13 08:36 PM