Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
    Banned

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Can't wait until March, help a Yankee out

If someone can help me figure out how to get a Z10 now (or soon), I would really appreciate it. Verizon/US won't have for nearly two months and I can't wait that long. If someone knows a way I can buy one, unlocked, that I can use in the States with a crap T-mobile sim card or something, I would be sooooo happy. Then I will sell it and cancel my temporary T-mobile contract when Verizon gets the Q10. Or the Z10 if I just love the virtual keyboard!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    902 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dkinem View Post
    If someone can help me figure out how to get a Z10 now (or soon), I would really appreciate it. Verizon/US won't have for nearly two months and I can't wait that long. If someone knows a way I can buy one, unlocked, that I can use in the States with a crap T-mobile sim card or something, I would be sooooo happy. Then I will sell it and cancel my temporary T-mobile contract when Verizon gets the Q10. Or the Z10 if I just love the virtual keyboard!
    How about you come to Canada ( Toronto) on Tuesday or Wednesday & get one? lol
    Banned

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Oh, I'll get one from Canada if I can figure a way to make sure it is unlocked and will work with a T-mobile (or ATT or other) sim card.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    902 Global Posts

Oh, I'll get one from Canada if I can figure a way to make sure it is unlocked and will work with a T-mobile (or ATT or other) sim card.
    If you buy it from Rogers it will work with ATT. The unlocking part must be done threw the carriers unless you can get a unlock code from somewhere else.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    PIN
    Never

remember TMO is launching LTE soon and you want to get a Z10 with the right frequencies. Telus appears to run on the same frequencies so I would try to get one from them. (but dont take my word on it

LTE for Tmo is AWS 1700/2100mhz (this is 4G)
    HSPA+ is also AWS 1700/2100mhz and not all the way deployed 1900mhz PCS (this is 3G)
    Blackberry Bold 9900 T-Mobile USA
    CrackBerry Abuser

That's a lil rude response dimi. But im quite sure one of US will be somewhere across the pond or up north that will help you out. Didn't realize it was so much envy north of the border. Smh!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    280AF53B

Simple Mobile runs on Tmo towers if you dont want to be locked into a contract. I am trying to figure out which Canadian carrier uses bands for Tmo as well.
    M.Rizk likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    902 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pittster View Post
    That's a lil rude response dimi. But im quite sure one of US will be somewhere across the pond or up north that will help you out. Didn't realize it was so much envy north of the border. Smh!
    How was that even little rude :/. I am sure you guys can come down here if you want the device & enjoy the view while down here. Not many people will buy a device & sell it to someone in the states unless they really know the person. That is why i said for you guys to come down here. Very plain & simple. Not being rude or anything at all.
    Banned

Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

I'd would literally come to Canada and get me one, but we don't have our Visas! I'm right across Lake Erie, in Erie, and used to go to Canada often before we needed a Visa.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    902 Global Posts

I'd would literally come to Canada and get me one, but we don't have our Visas! I'm right across Lake Erie, in Erie, and used to go to Canada often before we needed a Visa.
    Ahh that sucks!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    269 Global Posts

Negri Electronics has them up for pre-order, Quad Band LTE and Quad Band HSPA+.

When I emailed their customer support they said they should have them in stock in 2-3 weeks or even sooner, but no later than that. When I also asked him where do they ship from he said either from their warehouse in Las Vegas or in Hong Kong. He aslo said that i would be able to know from which location their shipping ( either Las Vegas or Hong Kong) before I order it.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,192 Global Posts

Default Re: Can't wait until March, help a Yankee out

Quote Originally Posted by HKain7 View Post
    Negri Electronics has them up for pre-order, Quad Band LTE and Quad Band HSPA+.

When I emailed their customer support they said they should have them in stock in 2-3 weeks or even sooner, but no later than that. When I also asked him where do they ship from he said either from their warehouse in Las Vegas or in Hong Kong. He aslo said that i would be able to know from which location their shipping ( either Las Vegas or Hong Kong) before I order it.
    I put in a pre order with them last night. Was hoping someone on here would help out but covering my bases

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    (1)Bold 9900/9850 (Best BB yet)torch 9810(Torch 9800 once again ,BB Bold 9650, Droid Pro/Style had to get rid of Torch 9800 and Bold 9780 T-mobile build your network (,Htc Hd7current device BOLD 9900 loving it
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    269 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw#AC View Post
    I put in a pre order with them last night. Was hoping someone on here would help out but covering my bases

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I was going to pre order but then I changed my mind and want it to be available in stock first.

By the way use the promo code "Holiday12" or " holiday13" ( don't know which one exactly) to get 30 dollars off.

Global Posts
    3,522 Global Posts
    PIN
    24BF22A0

As soon as I pick mine up on Tuesday I'm going to make sure they are easily unlock-able, and provided they are I'll take orders here on crackberry and ship them down to you American folks. There's a lot of things I go down to the states to buy that isn't available here.. nice to return the favor!

RIM 950 .... Blackberry Z10 (STL100-3 on hybrid OS 10.3.0.1418/misc) and everything in between + Playbook 32GB Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition
    Thanked by 2:
    Nels (02-04-2013) 
    austriker and M.Rizk like this.
    CrackBerry Genius

I'll check out how much it is to unlock, and I would be willing to help out my american friends
    Living the world of Blackberry and a fan of the comeback!
    Thanked by 3:
    Nels (02-04-2013),  trigger1074 (02-01-2013) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trigger1074 View Post
    Simple Mobile runs on Tmo towers if you dont want to be locked into a contract. I am trying to figure out which Canadian carrier uses bands for Tmo as well.
    Wind Mobile. I called my local corporate store and the rep said 2 or 3 week of February. Hope its true.
    Thanked by:
    trigger1074 (02-01-2013) 
    trigger1074 likes this.
    BlackBerry

Global Posts
    6,597 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuIcKsIlV3r View Post
    I'll check out how much it is to unlock, and I would be willing to help out my american friends
    That's awesome So happy to see SOME members actually being gracious about this whole matter.
    BB4Life
    QuIcKsIlV3r likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    280AF53B

Quote Originally Posted by SlcCorrado View Post
    That's awesome So happy to see SOME members actually being gracious about this whole matter.
    Its annoying reading how we Americans think we are the center of the universe because we didn't get it first. And we are getting paid back for not buying BlackBerry. Cant it just be that we are fellow BB fans wanting it same time to enjoy its goodness too.

I have a passport and live 3 hours form the border..maybe a day trip in my future...
    CrackBerry Genius

I am also interested in buying a z10. It will be on att. Can someone help me out? I'll pay today! Please pm me if interested.
    BlackBerry

Global Posts
    6,597 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lawguyman View Post
    I am also interested in buying a z10. It will be on att. Can someone help me out? I'll pay today! Please pm me if interested.
    If you are willing to pay a slight premium, one of our members has set up a website to take orders. The address is joeybeechey.com
    BB4Life
    CrackBerry Abuser

Hit me up at BlackBerry Z10 Orders
    - Joey -
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Can't wait until March, help a Yankee out

Has anyone bought from joeybeechey?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by kdklein View Post
    Has anyone bought from joeybeechey?
    I've had a few orders so far. I shipped 2 devices yesterday.
    - Joey -
    CrackBerry Master

Hey op which canada carrier are you getting? There's been multiple discussions and debates on which carrier will support tmobiles lte frequency when it comes. I'm really hoping someone can confirm where to get the zed10 that will support before I make the dive.

Also I know they rare but 900 joey? Seems even more than some of them go for on ebay. Seems a bit high to sell to your fellow crackberry users, can't you drop it a bit or at least give crackberry users a discount? I almost pulled the trigger on one in the 700 range on ebay yesterday
    Last edited by austriker; 02-06-2013 at 05:21 PM.
    Moto Rokr E1 > Moto SLVR > Pantech Duo > HTC G1 > Blackberry Bold 9700 > Bold 9900 > HTC G2 & BB 9000 > Z10 > Q10 > Z30 > Passport!
    Tmobile USA - Prepaid $30 per month! (100 min, 5GB at 4G/LTE, unlmtd sms) + VoIP
    Don't Panic
    CrackBerry Abuser

That price is for the phone outright for $650 = 13% tax and includes an unlock code and shipping and paypals fee. Also a little bit of profit for me. I'm really not making too much off it.
    - Joey -
    Thanked by:
    SlcCorrado (02-07-2013) 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast