Got my Z10 today and I tried to play a Youtube video earlier today and got the error "This media file is of an unsupported type or could not be loaded. It cannot be played".

I thought maybe it was just going to be that video, but its the same for any video I try to watch on Youtube however the odd time I get no error message but the video never actually loads (this happens less frequently than the error message though).

I left it alone for a bit and downloaded a couple other apps to try and take my mind of the video not working and came across flixter, gave it a try and realized you can link to the trailer, tried that and got the error message: "The file can't be played due to an unexpected error. (10)".

Getting concerned about the video I headed over to the camera to see if the video recording works, No matter what settings I use when I try to start the recording, the image freezes while the timer ticks to 0:03/0:04 and then stops and a message pops up: "Recording Failed".

I checked for a software update, which there was one, but that solved nothing. Could this be a defective device or am I missing something somewhere in the settings?
    02-08-13 03:41 AM
    My camera wouldn't launch, tried battery pull and restart but no luck. Did a security wipe and it fixed issue, good luck.
    02-08-13 03:54 AM
    and this is QNX the OS used by a mission critical device in the space shuttle?
    02-08-13 05:49 AM
    Did you reboot the phone yet?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-08-13 06:05 AM
    Did you reboot the phone yet?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Reboot solved it. I think the excitement of the new phone made me overlook any easy solutions.
    pmccartney likes this.
    02-08-13 11:58 AM