- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Cant view or record video on Z10
Got my Z10 today and I tried to play a Youtube video earlier today and got the error "This media file is of an unsupported type or could not be loaded. It cannot be played".
I thought maybe it was just going to be that video, but its the same for any video I try to watch on Youtube however the odd time I get no error message but the video never actually loads (this happens less frequently than the error message though).
I left it alone for a bit and downloaded a couple other apps to try and take my mind of the video not working and came across flixter, gave it a try and realized you can link to the trailer, tried that and got the error message: "The file can't be played due to an unexpected error. (10)".
Getting concerned about the video I headed over to the camera to see if the video recording works, No matter what settings I use when I try to start the recording, the image freezes while the timer ticks to 0:03/0:04 and then stops and a message pops up: "Recording Failed".
I checked for a software update, which there was one, but that solved nothing. Could this be a defective device or am I missing something somewhere in the settings?
- By doonish in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 09-10-10, 08:23 AM
- By bbchapin in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 12Last Post: 05-04-09, 12:47 PM
- By Hi-Definition in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-08, 05:15 PM
- By millertime8 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 7Last Post: 03-16-08, 07:00 PM
- By Mr.G in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 01-26-08, 06:05 PM