This morning I had my z10 in my pocket and when I went go to use it, I did the swipe to wake it but it didn't work (tried it several times, but nothing) so I clicked on the top button and it still does not turn on, the screen remained black. So I held the top button and found I was able to restart it or shut off the phone. I am trying to understand why I could turn it off and restart but I couldn't wake my phone up.

Note though, when I restarted my phone up again everything worked again. But I know I shouldn't be needing to restart my phone to wake it and use it.

Is anyone else having this problem?
    06-27-13 04:41 PM
    This morning I had my z10 in my pocket and when I went go to use it, I did the swipe to wake it but it didn't work (tried it several times, but nothing) so I clicked on the top button and it still does not turn on, the screen remained black. So I held the top button and found I was able to restart it or shut off the phone. I am trying to understand why I could turn it off and restart but I couldn't wake my phone up.

Note though, when I restarted my phone up again everything worked again. But I know I shouldn't be needing to restart my phone to wake it and use it.

Is anyone else having this problem?
    glitch with the system, ive had that happen to my Z before as well. try turning off the gesture when locked itll save that from happening again
    06-27-13 05:06 PM
    I tried going into my settings to changing it but when I pressed it, it does nothing. Does that happen to you too? Also, like an hour later, I swiped it to wake it up and everything froze. I couldn't do anything. Is that a glitch too?
    06-27-13 06:05 PM