Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Can't set up email

Hey guys and gals.. Just wondering if anybody here had any luck with setting up their windows live email or their bell mobility email on their new Z10. I cant seem to get either to work... Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    309 Global Posts

Ya my message is bell.blackberry.net accounts aren't supported, not sure what to do.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Why would you like to add 26 years old guy?

Not sure about Bell, set up my windows live with no problem
    Nokia 3310> Nokia 8210> Nokia 1110> Nokia 7610> Nokia N95> iPhone 3G> Nokia N900> Blackberry 9700> Blackberry 9900 White> Blackberry Z10

I believed in Blackberry Z10 and now a proud owner of it

For all those people who try to talk about how good their phone or OS is, listen, if they were so 'amazing' then I would have left BB long ago and CB would be dead by now. Point is not that I believe I made the best choice among all available phones but I made a choice which serves me best!!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyVantage View Post
    Ya my message is bell.blackberry.net accounts aren't supported, not sure what to do.
    I got mine going. I called the cell provider that I deal with and they walked me through it. I suggest you do the same to avoid hours of frustration..... You will need to go into "advanced settings" and input the POP/SMTP information.... Was so much easier with my 9900....
    CrackBerry Newbie

They seem to be having trouble with email at the moment - Bell Mobility said to make sure it was on Bell network, Wi-Fi off. Clear all data from SMTP except for server to be mail.1xbell.ca. Still not working here.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Quote Originally Posted by jwillisbarrie View Post
    They seem to be having trouble with email at the moment - Bell Mobility said to make sure it was on Bell network, Wi-Fi off. Clear all data from SMTP except for server to be mail.1xbell.ca. Still not working here.
    I got mine all working. Just make sure your emails POP is from your email address provider and that the SMTP is from whoever you have your cell phone with. That is where I was confused but the guy at Bell straightened it out.