Can't set up email
Hey guys and gals.. Just wondering if anybody here had any luck with setting up their windows live email or their bell mobility email on their new Z10. I cant seem to get either to work... Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks!
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-05-13, 05:40 PM #3
- 336 Posts
- Why would you like to add 26 years old guy?
Not sure about Bell, set up my windows live with no problemNokia 3310> Nokia 8210> Nokia 1110> Nokia 7610> Nokia N95> iPhone 3G> Nokia N900> Blackberry 9700> Blackberry 9900 White> Blackberry Z10> BB Passport
I believed in OS10 and now a proud owner of it
For all those people who try to talk about how good their phone or OS is, listen, if they were so 'amazing' then I would have left BB long ago and CB would be dead by now. Point is not that I believe I made the best choice among all available phones but I made a choice which serves me best!!!
- By JimboMidge in forum T-MobileReplies: 11Last Post: 04-03-09, 11:44 AM
- By slb624 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-09, 11:00 AM
- By frisco in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-09, 05:39 PM
- By Brick-Top in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-08, 08:45 PM
- By judemat in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-07, 08:00 PM