For the last couple days my phone has been acting up, I havent been getting all my text, and I cant send them out, everytime I go to send a text and hit send it wont even show up. Plus if there is a notification in the hub and I click on it, like FB for example my screen dims like its going to load and then flashes and goes back to the Hub like I never clicked on the Notification. When I click on a new email it with do the circle thing but never come up and then time out. And some my other apps will work for a brief minute and then force close on me.

I went to Verizon today and they put a new sim card in it thinking it would fix it but it didnt, so they said for me to do a security wipe/reset. I backed up my contacts with the verizon app, but Im not sure if all my videos and pics are on my Micro SD card. I tried to content my phone to my pc and copy everything off the phone and it keeps freezing up and not copying anything. I have very important pics and video on my phone I just need to make sure they are saved.

I also tried the Black Link thing to try to back up my phone and it doesnt seem to be working either.

PLZ HELP
    01-08-14 02:20 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry, Kevin. Are you not able to use the file manager to copy your files from your internal to sd?

Sent from whatever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk
    01-08-14 02:25 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry, Kevin. Are you not able to use the file manager to copy your files from your internal to sd?

Sent from whatever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk
    Ok, I just did that, Thanks, is there anyway to save my text converstations and call log?
    01-08-14 02:34 AM
    That would require a backup.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 04:13 AM