- CrackBerry User
- 20 Posts
Can't send DMs using Twitter App
I'm having a problem with the official twitter app on blackberry 10 (latest version) on my Z10 as I can't seem to send direct messages (from the hub). When I reply in a DM thread, the message just gets the signal/speaker/sending icon but it doesn't change to the check mark icon (sent) even after a long time.
Anybody else experience something similar? Thanks.
- CrackBerry Genius
09-26-13, 08:02 PM #4
- 2,251 Posts
In the Z10 Twitter app, you start on your "home" tab. In the lower right corner, tap "Me", then on your "My Profile" page, tap on the envelope icon in the middle on the right edge.
That's where you can compose direct messages.
Posted via CB10
- By BayVol in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 17Last Post: 01-28-14, 01:45 AM
- By 1iam5mith in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 09-27-13, 11:49 AM
- By stabstabdie in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-27-13, 05:52 AM
- By Bighead752 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-13, 07:36 PM
- By darkangel123elijah in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 09-26-13, 06:16 PM