- CrackBerry User
- 20 Posts
Can't send DMs using Twitter App
I'm having a problem with the official twitter app on blackberry 10 (latest version) on my Z10 as I can't seem to send direct messages (from the hub). When I reply in a DM thread, the message just gets the signal/speaker/sending icon but it doesn't change to the check mark icon (sent) even after a long time.
Anybody else experience something similar? Thanks.
- 09-26-13, 08:04 PM #2
If you choose Twitter from Compose menu in Hub, that will be a DM.
Or just pull the Hub over to right to expose accounts on left. Choose Twitter, and that will be your DM chats.Saving the world, one OS at a time...
Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
• How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS • for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900 •
Curve 8330 → Tour 9630 → Bold 9700 → Torch 9800 → Bold 9900 → Z10 → Z30psst... ↓ Here's THANKS button ↓
- 09-26-13, 08:06 PM #3
You can now. The latest twitter app allows you to send DMs and read them from the app itself and the Hub. The update has been out for a while though. What OS are you on?
Posted via CB10BlackBerry 10- The most disruptive innovation in mobile technology since the BlackBerry Smartphone
- CrackBerry Genius
09-26-13, 09:02 PM #4
- 2,058 Posts
In the Z10 Twitter app, you start on your "home" tab. In the lower right corner, tap "Me", then on your "My Profile" page, tap on the envelope icon in the middle on the right edge.
That's where you can compose direct messages.
Posted via CB10Patrick from Calgary
Z30 STA100-5, OS version 10.3.1.2072
PB 64 GB, OS version 188.8.131.527
- By BayVol in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 17Last Post: 01-28-14, 02:45 AM
- By 1iam5mith in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 09-27-13, 12:49 PM
- By stabstabdie in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-27-13, 06:52 AM
- By Bighead752 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-13, 08:36 PM
- By darkangel123elijah in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 09-26-13, 07:16 PM