Hey everyone!

I really love my Z10, its a fantastic device! Now, i had some issues with my battery life. First it was fantastic (about 1,5d lifetime) but since a week ago, my Z10 dies after half a day and i have no Active Frame open or something like that. But it gets pretty hot, even if i dont use it. So i thought that there is an app bugged in the background or something like that...

Anyways, i decided to try a Security Wipe to reset the device. I plugged the Phone to the adapter and startet wiping.

After 3 hours i thought that the device just has a problem and decided to do a battery pull - Yea i know you should never do that while wiping but most sites say that it takes about 10 - 15 minutes for the wipe so i thought that maybe i try the pull and then set the phone up again with the workaround (connect to a pc and then download the software to the device)

Now, my problem is, even if i pull the battery and put it back in, the device just shows the Blackberry logo and instantly goes to the "Security Wipe in Progress" screen... And this is since 7 hours now... i have no way to get past this damn screen. If i plug the device to a pc and try the workaround, the pc does not even recognize the Z10

Does someboy had the same problem as me? Or somebody knows how i can "reset" the device whitout damaging it?

Btw sorry for my english, but its not my native language but i hope you can understand what i am trying to ask
    04-15-13 01:37 PM
    Do you have it plugged into a charger via a wall outlet? If not, do that, versus plugging it into a computer...
    04-15-13 04:47 PM
    It takes a long time
    Be patient

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 04:54 PM
    On old devices, enabling device encryption increased the amount of time it takes to wipe the phone. Did you do that?

I would also remove your SIM and sd card to insure there are no external influences affecting the process.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:19 PM
    If the device gets bricked, there is a BlackBerry knowledge base article on this, with some fixes.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:45 PM
    Navigate to this page on internet explorer and plug the phone in,
    BlackBerry - Software Updates - New Update Software for BlackBerry Smartphones - US
    04-15-13 09:25 PM