I've been trying to back up my phone but since I got a new mac... when I try to do the backup it takes a while to connect an then it says is preparing then all of the sudden it says backup failure. But when It does backup on the previous mac... HELP PLS!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 12:36 AM
    Also my screen goes dark all of the sudden and can't get it back on until I have to restart :/... help plss

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 05:47 PM
    Also my screen goes dark all of the sudden and can't get it back on until I have to restart :/... help plss

Posted via CB10

I am going to try to get a Mac using Z10 owner to help you. I am a PC person, and I'm still waiting for BB to ship my Z10 (I'm in the US)
    03-18-13 03:49 PM
    Try uninstalling BlackBerry Link. Once uninstalled, reboot your Mac and try installing it again. Use the version from the website, not the one that autoloads off of your Z10. Also, be sure you are logging into BlackBerry Link with your BlackBerry ID via the spot that says "sign in" up in the top right hand corner.
    03-18-13 05:07 PM
    Thanx guys... I finally got it to work... I tried backing up with out the application data... and it worked... the I restarted the mac and now it backs up completely...m now the problem is that the screen goes dark and I have to restart it otherwise it just stays as a black screen....

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 05:15 PM
    I have some experience with the PC BBLink and with a Dev Alpha (which is like a Z10) and the PC version works much better, or at least I had no issues with it. Do you have any access to a PC? Perhaps at work or through a relative? Hopefully the next Mac version of BBLink will be better.
    03-18-13 06:54 PM
    After reinstalling Link three times and read here that some apps. caused this. Specifically I read that PC recipes caused this issue.

Uninstalled the app. and the backup worked!

Something to consider especially if you have that app.

Via my Z10
    03-18-13 08:21 PM