Four day ago, my Z10 got a problem. It cannot find any mobile network when i stay at home. I try to go out of the house about 50m, it work, i can place call, use data service. I also try to use this sim card with another mobile phone at home. It work too.
    At first, i think that sim was fault, so i change a new sim (use old number) but can't solve this problem.

Before that day, my z10 work very well.
    Have anyone caught this problem?
    Please give me an advise.

Thanks!!

UPDATE: if i select 2G as network mode. i can place call, and slow data service. If i change to 3G, it change to Emergency call only immediately.
    Last edited by nhuanvd; 08-12-13 at 08:30 AM.
    08-12-13 08:07 AM
    Well since no one has replied to you I will see if I can help some. Your problem/post is very hard to troubleshoot with the information you have given. Did you do any OS update to your phone just before this started? Have you called your carrier to see if they are having problems with the 3G in your area? Have you restarted your Z10 lately?
    08-12-13 09:00 AM
    Is your phone unlocked? (In fact who is your carrier and where are you?) If unlocked I suppose it's possible it may be trying to "roam" onto another network. In which case you should try manually selecting your carrier's netwoprk.
    08-12-13 09:55 AM
    Locked or unlocked has nothing to do with the ability to roam.
    Locked simply means that you can not use another providers SIM in the phone, however if your current provider has roaming agreement(s) in place with other providers the locked phone can and will still roam on other providers networks when you're out of your "home" network area.

Fred

Is your phone unlocked? (In fact who is your carrier and where are you?) If unlocked I suppose it's possible it may be trying to "roam" onto another network. In which case you should try manually selecting your carrier's netwoprk.
    08-12-13 01:52 PM