- CrackBerry User
- 33 Posts
Can't Download 6Mb Update on 3 different Z10's over WIFI OR Cellular!
I've setup quite a few Z10's now but came across three devices today that would not download the 6MB update, therefore the phones are currently useless. The SIM cards in the phone are active and I've tried connecting to multiple WIFI networks with no luck. Is there a way to download the update through BlackBerry Link? Not that I can see...It just says "Disconnect your device from your computer, complete the setup process on the device and then reconnect the device to your computer.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-14-2013, 04:59 PM #2
- 1,799 Posts
- 02-14-2013, 08:46 PM #4Saving the world, one OS at a time...
Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
• How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS • for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900 •
Curve 8330 → Tour 9630 → Bold 9700 → Torch 9800 → Bold 9900 → Z10psst... ↓ Here's THANKS button ↓
- By lellobello in forum Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2010, 03:42 PM
- By blue02 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2009, 10:51 AM
- By M1ssD in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2009, 11:36 PM
- By newguy97a in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2009, 10:37 AM
- By pandapotlovebug in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 19Last Post: 03-17-2009, 03:08 PM