Help? I have recently saved a pic from BBM-later decided to delete it. However in spite of the picture being deleted, the image of the pic still appears in my picture app, like a ghost that doesn't want to go away. It appears in an unknown album as well. In file manager however, it doesn't appear. I've tried rebooting, even took the battery out, but nothing works. This is on my phones's hardrive and not memory card. It's extremely annoying! Is there a solution?

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 10:21 AM
    I have a similar situation, I sideloaded HootSuite and for some reason it has imported peoples profile pictures (which I don't want) I know can't delete them, I have tried restarting, searching on File Manager with no luck and even plugged the phone into my computer which I had no luck finding the images.

Anyone know how I can delete these?
    06-29-13 12:23 PM
    Try this.

On the Z10 enable mass storage.
    Connect Z10 to a computer.
    On pc navigate to the Z10 drive, highlight the drive, click tools and folder options.
    There's a tab called view, tick "show hidden files" and untick hide protected files.

Then just look in the folders and try and find the file that is bugging you.

Good luck

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 01:45 PM
    Try this.

On the Z10 enable mass storage.
    Connect Z10 to a computer.
    On pc navigate to the Z10 drive, highlight the drive, click tools and folder options.
    There's a tab called view, tick "show hidden files" and untick hide protected files.

Then just look in the folders and try and find the file that is bugging you.

Good luck

Posted via CB10
    I have already tried that and had no luck, couldn't see the "unknown album"... I've tried everything, downloaded android cache cleaners and still nothing.

I don't want to have to wipe my device, this is really bugging me as don't want to have loads of random pictures on my device.
    06-29-13 01:50 PM