Hi everyone!

Maybe I'm in the wrong section, but I need your help: I keep getting a notification in the hub, in the BBM Group section. It is a line that is part of a group discussion we had last night. It shows that is unread (?). Annoying is the fact that I still have it in the hub, can't delete it. Tried everything, including a battery pull. Nothing worked, I still have that notification, even though the thread is read and deleted. I am on 10.2, Z10.
    I set the BBM not to show on my hub, be it personal BBM or Group BBM's.
    Thanks.
    11-03-13 01:20 AM
    Have you tried to restart the hub? Or leave group first perhaps?

Channel : C000FA856 | Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    11-03-13 01:23 AM
    Thanks for the reply.
    Yeah, I did all that, swiped 5 times to restart the hub, tried to mark and delete prior, removed the battery, nothing worked. I don't mind it appears in the hub, I mind that it keeps showing me that I have a new bbm, which is not the case. Even in locked screen. Will try to put my simcard in another bbry, a 9700, my daughter's, and use my BBID with that phone (couldn't connect to BBM through a Galaxy Note that's sitting around the house, BBM installed and all, says "temporary server error", wtf...) See what happens then.
    Thanks again. As I looked through other posts, I'm not the only one who can't delete notifications from the hub.
    11-03-13 01:58 AM
    I just saw this in another thread but don't know if it applies to your situation:

"Go to hub > setting > display and action > then change the display style to the othere option that is there, then hit back. It will do a " rebuilding list " it will take a few seconds when its done you will see that the bbm chats are gone. Now you can go back to setting and restore your previous preferred style. And thats it."
    Oddsocket likes this.
    11-03-13 08:53 AM
    When that happens to me I just reply to the thread, then I'm able to delete it.
    The Hub seems to recognize the thread when you respond to it making it possible to delete.
    Not sure if this will help, but it doesn't hurt to try.
    11-03-13 09:25 AM
    Thank you all, you are very kind. What I did, before I read your posts, was restore from back up. It solved my problem, only to lead me into a bigger one. since I messed around with a Galaxy Note trying to install bbm on Android, I realised I used the same bb id I am using on my z10, so maybe this is why I cannot get bbm to work on my "restored" z10. I get the message "aasociating bbm with your bb id", for like, 45 minutes now...Ithat's been a fun Sunday for me) don't bother, I will get it to work somehow. All the best!
    11-03-13 12:10 PM
    I just saw this in another thread but don't know if it applies to your situation:

"Go to hub > setting > display and action > then change the display style to the othere option that is there, then hit back. It will do a " rebuilding list " it will take a few seconds when its done you will see that the bbm chats are gone. Now you can go back to setting and restore your previous preferred style. And thats it."

Do THIS! This fixes the problem.
    11-09-13 12:45 PM
    This works well...thanks!

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 12:53 PM