Ok...I had a bunch of messages in my twitter account in my hub. I tried to delete them, and it wouldn't delete. I go to my acct setting and delete the entire twitter account from the device. It tells me associated messages and contacts will be deleted. Great, or so I think. I sign back on to the twitter app and nw I have two twitter accounts in my hub, with all the old messages I was trying to delete in the old account and the new one was fine. Anyone have an idea how I can delete the old account from the hub / phone.
    12-29-13 12:03 PM
    The Twitter app and the Twitter account in the Hub are separate. Deleting one doesn't delete the other. At least it didn't used to...

Can you post a screenshot of your Hub left-hand sidebar with your accounts to show what you mean. (Just make sure screenshot doesn't show your personal email address(es) too!)
    evey_c likes this.
    12-29-13 12:45 PM
    Well, I deleted the app and the account again off the phone an the new one is gone, but the old one still remains, with all the old messages (216). Ill try to post a screenshot if I can.
    12-29-13 01:10 PM
    And in accounts, under system settings, none of the twitter accounts show up at all. Still in the hub though. The app was deleted, again, for clarification.
    12-29-13 01:14 PM
    Okay I'd do a hard reset next. (NOT the same as a Restart.)

Hold down both Volume Up & Down keys. Ignore screenshot notification, red LED, and black & white splashscreens. I don't release the Volume keys until I see the blue startup logo.

Anything better after that reboot?
    12-29-13 01:50 PM
    Oh btw, easiest way to post a screenshot is via the CB10 app. Hide the keyboard in the post screen to expose the Attach icon in bottom bar.

Ensure you have File Sharing toggled to On in CB10's Permissions in your device's Settings if it's not working.
    12-29-13 01:52 PM
    Unfortunately, I tried you hard reset and it didn't work. Would you have any other ideas?
    12-29-13 02:18 PM
    I tried to do a screen shot, but all of me info is listed and I can't edit it without removing everything else. Not worth posting.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 02:24 PM
    These may help.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 02:28 PM
    can't delete account from Hub-img_00000701.png
    can't delete account from Hub-img_00000700.png

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 02:34 PM
    The first is a screen shot with the messages in the hub and the second is when I click on any of those twitter messages.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 02:35 PM
    I know some BB genius In the Crackberry world knows the work around to delete this twitter folder in the hub folders. I called blackberry and they said it is a known issue that will be corrected in the next update, but who knows when the official update will get released with Verizon. I don't dare side load an unofficial release.
    12-29-13 03:45 PM