So I get this problem, when I connect my z10 to the laptop it said that I need to complete setting on z10!!

Well one time I fry to open this ( oobe://) then the problem start!
    Whenever I boot my phone it show me the initial setup and I must finish it to get rid of it every time

And now I found that I can't connect to pc also!!

Please, need you helps :|

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 07:39 AM
    It will connect you can download BlackBerry desktop software for 10 os if you using BlackBerry 7 desktop software you have uninstall it and try to install this for 10os

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 07:54 AM
    It will connect you can download BlackBerry desktop software for 10 os if you using BlackBerry 7 desktop software you have uninstall it and try to install this for 10os

Posted via CB10
    I'm already using link, however, I uninstall it and reinstall it again, the driver load successfully, but nothing change! Still can't connect Z10 to pc, showing me the same error message " telling me to complete setup of the device! Which already done that "

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 09:40 AM
    :'(

Anyway to fix?
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    Windows 8.1 pro
    Link latest version
    Update the driver not fix it

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 10:57 PM
    :'(

Anyway to fix?
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    Windows 8.1 pro
    Link latest version
    Update the driver not fix it

Posted via CB10
    You can fix it by running an autoloader...
    I have the same issue but I don't want to wipe my device clean so I'm waiting for the official 10.3.1 update and then I'll update OTA hopefully it will fix this problem. So then I can hook it up to a PC again.

Oh and if you are trying to connect to a PC because you want to transfer things then you can turn on USB Mass Storage in settings to do that even with this issue.

Posted via CB10
    Sad Hero likes this.
    11-12-14 04:29 AM
    You can fix it by running an autoloader...
    I have the same issue but I don't want to wipe my device clean so I'm waiting for the official 10.3.1 update and then I'll update OTA hopefully it will fix this problem. So then I can hook it up to a PC again.

Oh and if you are trying to connect to a PC because you want to transfer things then you can turn on USB Mass Storage in settings to do that even with this issue.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks,
    I'm also don't want to wipe it, so I hope the update fix it " there is a small update some people get it, if I receive it and it works will be great "

The real problem that we need to connect to link and sachesi and do what they are exist for

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 03:55 PM
    Thanks,
    I'm also don't want to wipe it, so I hope the update fix it " there is a small update some people get it, if I receive it and it works will be great "

The real problem that we need to connect to link and sachesi and do what they are exist for

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I'm just not really enjoying having a half unusable device for 3 months...

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 11:38 PM