Cant connect Hidden WIFI after OS update on Unlocked BlackBerry Z10
After the latest OS update on my Z10, I am unable to connect to my Hidden WIFI with WPA2 Personal Key, Tried few times but no success. It was connected after I made visible my SSID in router.
Before the OS update is was connected with Hiddedn SSID without problems
- CrackBerry Genius
03-03-2013, 07:29 AM #3
- 2,469 Posts
did you manually add it then connect?New Phone: Blackberry Z10, Old Phones: Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4, Iphone 3gs, Unlocked Bold 9000.
New LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1088. Mobile Network is Rogers
"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-03-2013, 08:23 AM #6
- 284 Posts
I think it protects you from your neighbor finding it, but anyone looking to hack or crack can basically walk right in with the tools available...
Hiding your ssid, restricting to specific mac addresses, does nothing more than give you false sense of security...
Posted via CB10
- By Girigiri in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 15Last Post: 05-09-2012, 05:53 AM
- By abo849 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 8Last Post: 06-09-2011, 06:15 AM
- By chieftang in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:28 PM
- By Alano13 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2009, 08:56 AM
- By mediyoga in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 15Last Post: 01-27-2009, 10:35 AM