Can't backup Z10 - help!
I've been trying to backup my Z10 on a PC with Blackberry Link. This is my first time connecting with Link, and this is a fresh install of the software. I can successfully connect the Z and even transfer pictures & docs between the two. But every time I try to backup, I get an error message: "This device is not associated with a Blackberry ID." However, I am logged into Blackberry ID on the Z - I have purchased and downloaded several apps - and Link is also signed into the same account. I've tried syncing while in airplane mode and after restarting both the Z and the PC. Even reinstalled Link - same issue. Any thoughts? Very, very frustrating.
Are there any third party alternatives for backing up? I'm not optimistic that I'll get Link to work, and I don't want to wipe the phone without a backup. I love the Z10, but it's incredibly rough around the edges and is causing me to get increasingly frustrated...
- 05-13-2013, 11:24 AM #7
Have you checked BB support sites yet?
I would take a look for you, but I won't have much time for a few hours.
Look here first:
BBRY's Technical Support Center is a good place to start.
Have you done some searches here in CB Forums too? Try "Link Backup" to start.
If you find your answer, please remember to post for any others that find your thread.
This is how you CB10, son!Saving the world, one OS at a time...
Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
• How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS • for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900 •
Curve 8330 → Tour 9630 → Bold 9700 → Torch 9800 → Bold 9900 → Z10 → Z30psst... ↓ Here's THANKS button ↓
- By fastartcee in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 53Last Post: 01-19-2012, 11:31 AM
- By kevs in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2010, 04:03 PM
- By feeltheboost in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2009, 09:43 AM
- By Greg Wilson in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 11-17-2008, 11:56 AM
- By gtown08 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2008, 08:31 PM