Just spent an hour and a half on the phone with BlackBerry. I told them I cannot for the life of me, see my junk folder in my Yahoo account, on my Z10, numerous Q5's, Q10's and pretty much anything that has BB10 on it.

I can, however, see all my folders in my Yahoo Mail account, on my iPhone 5S. No problem. I also stated to Blackberry on the phone that it is pretty sad that I can see all my folders in the file manager on my Curve 9320, but not on today's modern BB10 devices. Truly embarrassing for BlackBerry.

One more issue I have with the new BB10 devices is the fact you can't back them up over WiFi, like a Curve 9320 or IPhone 5s.

Aren't the new BB10 devices supposed to be a step forward, as far as these above mentioned quirks with the devices?

Kind of sad to say that a Curve 9320, as well as an iPhone 5S, beats the Z10 in these aspects...

All in all, an hour and a half wasted, empty promises given once again, to address this issue. It was swept under the carpet last week, when I spoke to them about the same thing, now once again.

Gee, for a second there, I thought BlackBerry cared about one of it's core features. Email.

Time to go back to the Curve 9320, I guess.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 10:47 AM
    I see my junk folder in every account except my yahoo email. I have always hated the yahoo account. Maybe a good time for me to dump it.
    09-18-14 01:17 PM
    Yes, perhaps you're correct. Gmail seems to work fine though...

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 02:18 PM
    Could someone please look into this issue and get back to me about it? It is frustrating to say the least, that the Hub doesn't populate a "Junk" folder in the list of available folders, if you have a yahoo email account set up on a Z10. Every other email account has a junk folder showing in the Hub, why not Yahoo? I can see it on a desktop or laptop, so why can't Yahoo or BlackBerry show me the same folders I have in my account, and show them on my Z10?

Good lord, this has to be a bug or something, but needs to be fixed!

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 09:46 AM
    Thought it was a known fact that yahoo doesn't support BB10 for awhile now. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 10:36 AM
    I seem to remember Yahoo's CEO, a lady I think, making disparaging remarks about BlackBerry a while back. I dismissed her as an iSheep.

That being said if the Junk folder can be seen by another phone BlackBerry should be able to show it as well.

I have the following accounts on my BlackBerry and I just checked them all.

AOL
    Comcast
    Gmail
    Live
    Microsoft Exchange
    Yahoo

Yahoo and Comcast are the only accounts that I can't view the Junk / Spam folder.

While it isn't a big deal for me BlackBerry should fix this.

T-Mobile Z10 STL100-3 running 10.3.0.1154
    09-28-14 11:14 AM
    Same for me not a big deal but would be nice I don't remember seeing this on my bbos7 either

I would try the android app of yahoo

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 11:48 AM
    It sucks, because I could see the junk folder on my BlackBerry Curve 9320, in the file manager.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 01:38 PM