I have had trouble getting my ZX10 to link with my laptop since I upgraded to Windows 10. I tried deleting the old version of BB Link and reinstalling the new one but have run into a problem. I downloaded the BlackBerryDesktopSoftware_1.2.0.52_B59 and when I run it the screen will show the install options of Blackberry Blend, Blackberry Link and Blackberry drivers. All three are already checked and the check boxes greyed out as well as the install button. In each case, there is a message �You have the latest software� but I cannot find it anywhere on my system.
    I have tried several times uninstalling the downloader and start over but keep having the same problem.
    08-09-16 05:01 AM
    i think maybe you need to go to your pc and delete everything blackberry blend and link related. Uninstall it all. THEN go to the proper url and download the new software and re-install it! that might make the whole process go better.
    08-09-16 05:28 AM
    i think maybe you need to go to your pc and delete everything blackberry blend and link related. Uninstall it all. THEN go to the proper url and download the new software and re-install it! that might make the whole process go better.
    I have tried uninstalling and deleting everything and still have the problem. It seems as thought my computer still thinks BB link is on my system
    08-09-16 07:23 AM
    It could be any number of things wrong with your PC. If you look at the device manager are there any devices that show up as undefined when your z10 is attached to your computer. If so, then perhaps some windows file is corrupted and it can be a bear to fix it. I have had similar problems with Windows 7 when I added new USB devices and somehow some system files got corrupted and I have been hacking my way around and trying to fix some devices ever since then. Maybe if you can connect to different windows 10 machine and that would help to validate that issue.
    08-09-16 08:19 AM
    - Back up your PC data.
    - Wipe your PC hard drive.
    - Install Windows 10 clean.

I bet Link installs now. Your PC will probably run better, too.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2813
    08-10-16 04:53 PM