Hi

Sorry it this has been asked already. I wanted to download HUB++ to my new BBZ10. I understand that I need to firstly download the BlackBerry App World plug in. This is where the fun starts. I've tried for two days to download this and I either get stuck in a loop that throws me back to the sign in screen or, when I click the email link sent to me BB, I get MODE NOT AVAILABLE.

I've also noticed that when I sign into Blackberry Link I see the message 'This Blackberry isn't associated with a device running Blackberry 10 OS'. Could they be related.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

George
    05-21-13 11:55 AM
    Do you have a Blackberry ID and did you register it on your Z10? Blackberry World comes pre-loaded on the device so there is nothing to download. The plug-in is for web browsers, not the device itself. If you are still having issues, try wiping the device and starting over (a pain, I know) and see if that helps.
    05-21-13 12:43 PM
    Hi Thanks for your response. I do have a BB ID, my problem is, when I go to Blackberry World and try to buy HUB++, I am asked to sign in - which I do using my ID & password. The next screen asks me to choose my device - I check Z10 then click Apply. I then get the following message:

To use BlackBerry World on the web, you must first sign into BlackBerry ID on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    When purchasing items for your BlackBerry 10 device, you will be required to complete the download on your device.
    Click the continue button below to return to the home page.

I click CONTINUE and end up back at the sign in screen. Am I missing something or just being plain gormless.

Thanks George
    05-21-13 01:52 PM
    So you are trying to do this from your computer? Why not from the BBWorld App on your Z10?
    05-22-13 10:14 AM
    First sign in with the same BlackBerry id on the Z10, then on the website, should work...

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 10:46 AM