Candy Crush, go to apps.facebook.com/candycrush/
figured if I put it in the subject line it would be easier to find ... Sorry for the repeat.
Candy Crush on the Z10 ... in your browser go to:
Yes, you must have a facebook account to play with this connection. This is VIA the facebook app, therefore you would need to be logged into your facebook account.
Without facebook ... you can go to Games Online, register with them (you'll need an email address), and then select Candy Crush from their games choices. It's a little different from their direct website.
Hope this answered your question
I've read in other posts that the screen size is slightly smaller than the screen size of the Z10 with white boarders but the game itself works wonderfully. Nothing is downloading to your phone so there should be no harm to come to your Z10.
I don't have my Z10 yet to confirm first hand so feel free to experiment and share your results.
I feel like I should be saying .... Sorry ? haha!
- By pelloempire in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-12, 12:57 AM
- By archpopoy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-11, 04:54 PM
- By j8lacy in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 12-16-09, 10:55 PM
- By j8lacy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-09, 10:47 AM
- By weswilkes in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-09, 01:08 PM