Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By 007Storm
  • 2 Post By kyleheney
  • 1 Post By kill_9
  • 2 Post By 007Storm
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Canadian here! Very excited for the USA launch!!

I'm excited for all you ladies and gentlemen down south for the arrival of the Z10.

Having said that for pure 100% selfish reasons I'm even more excited for myself with this upcoming launch. Can't wait too see what new apps will be released and perhaps even a new OS!!

Any others feeling the same way or am I the only one voicing my opinion! Lol.

Regardless going on my 1 month on the Z10 and still loving this device as if I got it on day 1.

Cheers folks.
    Thanked by 2:
    kbz1960 (03-20-2013),  Omar Diamond (03-20-2013) 
    eBud likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,611 Global Posts

It is a bit nerve-racking too... it must do well in the U.S!
    New York Yankees lovee.
    @eringaith
    instagram.com/erinmmg
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Honestly in my opinion it will do better then "well". It's a fun machine. And oh ya you can place calls on it too if you like.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask if you want to know.

We're very excited here in the States too!! I can't wait, hopefully it ships early next week!
    Riley2521 - aka - *Asphyxia*
    Smile like your not breaking inside...
    UB Class of 09!!
    www.twitter.com/Riley2513
    CrackBerry Master

Go get them fellow Americans

Just go easy on the carriers though LoL

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Newbie

Our American friends will truly enjoy learning and experimenting with the Z10 .No phone on the market has ever been perfect however the Z10 now leads the way again in some exciting new ways! ENJOY!!!!
    CrackBerry User

I envy the American Z10 buyers. To quote Jean-Luc Picard, "You're just at the beginning of the adventure.". Enjoy!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    701 Global Posts

I'm worried... not because I don't think it will sell, but because of all the crazy threads about it not working perfectly that we're going to see on CrackBerry in the next few weeks. Most will be repeats of threads that already exist, about half will be about features that weren't carried over from OS7, the rest will just be from Canadians shaking their collective heads.
    #HeneyBlog

007Storm and kbz1960 like this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dejablade View Post
    I envy the American Z10 buyers. To quote Jean-Luc Picard, "You're just at the beginning of the adventure.". Enjoy!
    And with the reference to Jean-Luc Picard, you have lost all credibility on this forum forevermore. "Mr. Chekov, sheilds up."
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kyleheney View Post
    I'm worried... not because I don't think it will sell, but because of all the crazy threads about it not working perfectly that we're going to see on CrackBerry in the next few weeks. Most will be repeats of threads that already exist, about half will be about features that weren't carried over from OS7, the rest will just be from Canadians shaking their collective heads.
    Maybe CrackBerry can place a moratorium on new user accounts for the next 60 days and require any existing user with less than 1000 posts be placed on a temporary "no new posts" quarantine for the next 90 days.
    Thanked by:
    Neely2005 (03-20-2013) 
    Neely2005 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,893 Global Posts

Yank here waiting for T-Mo to put up for sale. Every phone has its quirks. So, not worried.
    Doesn't Matter

Global Posts
    55,691 Global Posts

I'm not that excited beyond hoping to see it sell well so I can get one in the fall when my contract is up. I'd be a lot more excited if I could get one right away.
    Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
    the 50K CrackBerry challenge
    I'm no more qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,114 Global Posts
    PIN
    79ac4611

Somehow it feels like an election and I'm about to cast a vote.
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

Quote Originally Posted by kill_9 View Post
    Maybe CrackBerry can place a moratorium on new user accounts for the next 60 days and require any existing user with less than 1000 posts be placed on a temporary "no new posts" quarantine for the next 90 days.
    90 days is a little excessive don't you think. Lets bring it down to 80 days.

Or at least Kevin if you are listening add a pop up that's says "search bar is your friend" before any new posts are sent!!
    eBud and sirk25 like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask and you shall recieve

I am excited for our American couzins as well. They finally get to experiance and find out first hand what we have already had for over a month now. This will be great for BlackBerry and CrackBerry. The future is bright and exciting.
    Thanked by:
    Riley2521 (03-20-2013) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    355 Global Posts

Thanks for your good wishes...gotta say I love "your side" of Niagara Falls, too!
    RT(N), CNMT
    Z10
    CrackBerry Addict

I am an American and I have been using the z10 here on T-Mobile USA for the last three weeks. I have posted my feedback and opinions of the device and my user experiences on most of the CB z10 forums. I also feel the device will do well here. I was just in a T-Mobile store and showed my shiny new z10 to the sales staff and they where amazed and excited. I took the time to explain the great features i.e. BB Hub, BB Flow and Gesturing. and they played with it and all they said was "wow".

There where also a couple of other folks in the store that showed some interest, one of them also pointed out he had read some of the negative reviews from you know who and now that he had a chance to touch it and have someone knowledgeable to answer his specific questions, he is seriously considering buying one when it's launched here.

Being a GMail user, I also showed the group how much the GMail interface has improved over the older Blackberrys and the Google Android users where excited about that. I pointed out how all their birthdays in the Calendar where synced, both from Google and Facebook etc. I spent a good 45 minutes, but it was worth it knowing there where future Blackberry customers. Mission accomplished.

I have felt like a Blackberry ambassador the last couple of weeks, but I honestly think that is how the device is going to have to be marketed here, the user experience. Not some crappy demo that hinders the users ability to see what the device is capable of. You have to get the device into their hands and have a sales staff that is knowledgeable enough to explain the new OS and device features. Just my input, in the end, the customer will make his/her own decision.

To all my fellow Blackberry users out there, I drifted away for a few years and I was seduced by the Apple and Android devices like allot of folks where. I had lost faith in RIM for not getting devices that the consumer wanted to market, but with the z10, I can now honestly say, I am back.
    Thanked by:
    eBud (03-20-2013) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

I agree 100%

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

USA! USA! USA!

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    713 Global Posts

I'm so excited for the US. The unnecessary wait for my US friends was and still is a shame and not fair. But all good things....

They're gonna love it.

Posted via CB10

Global Posts
    5,283 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B6927F7

Quote Originally Posted by Crisdean View Post
    I'm so excited for the US. The unnecessary wait for my US friends was and still is a shame and not fair. But all good things....

They're gonna love it.

Posted via CB10
    You know that Samsung introduced the GS4 in New York last week, and it won't be in US customers' hands until the last couple of days of April, right?

"Max Power doesn't 'cuddle'! You strap yourself in and feel the Gs!"
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    713 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbuck View Post
    You know that Samsung introduced the GS4 in New York last week, and it won't be in US customers' hands until the last couple of days of April, right?
    Nah didn't know that mate. I don't follow Android. Thanks for the info. That phone just grows out of control.

Posted via CB10