TBooth Winnipeg St Vital ......awesome lady named claire
    02-05-13 09:15 PM
    I went to a BELL Mobility in Laval Quebec. I came at opening time with my wife. We bought two Z10's right off the bat, and no questions asked. My wife took a white and I took a black. She also got a nice white protection case. I took a black protection case. I called the day before and reserved them. Just as we were coming in to the store there were more people coming behind us. The sales man told me their complete inventory of the Z10's in the store were all spoken for!

The phone is very good. I find the sound quality to be very good. It's response and usablity is very Blackberry like, but with a different type of concept. Anyone who is used to the Blackberry system will very quickly adabt to this phone. I've tried other phones with vertual keyboards. This one is the very best I have ever used. I can see why they delayed this phone for so long. They wanted it to be perfect. I think it is very close to perfection in many plus ways.

I do recomend it strongly, especially to any Blackberry user. Android users may find it lacks the extra's in software especially for games and entertainment. For all other practicality, it is excellent. This is an excellent secure business type communications device.
    meganVee likes this.
    02-05-13 09:58 PM
    Despite saying I was going to pass on it, I went to pick one up today so that I could play with it for a fair comparison to the S3. They had none left. I KNEW I should have skipped my morning class to get there for opening.

My plan was to play with it and if I didn't like it I'd either sell it on eBay or return it depending on how well eBay sales are going.

Since I don't imagine they'll have decent stock numbers for the next week or so, I'm going to wait and then pick one up a little later.
    02-05-13 10:56 PM
    Do we picked up two z10s today. So excited..

Just a heads up. Yorkdale Bell did not order z10s in white. The said the will receive them after next wk. Womp Womp. Sucks because this is a corporate location.
    02-05-13 11:25 PM
154 ... 567