You may want to read the small print...
    No where does it say the Z10 white now does it. Yes its false advertising BUT Rogers, Crackberry & MobileSyrup said the phone is $139.99. That is the promo price.
    I did, before I even called them, but with the Z10 in the top left slot, that's got lawsuit written all over it
    02-04-13 11:47 PM
    Best Buy in Lethbridge. The store called and confirmed what I wanted
    02-04-13 11:47 PM
    I did, before I even called them, but with the Z10 in the top left slot, that's got lawsuit written all over it

:*UPDATE* - Rogers has reached out about this deal to clarify it further: The White Z10 is part of the Winter White promotion, however $139.99 is the promotional price. The $39.99 posted previously seemed just a little too good to be true. "

http://crackberry.com/take-advantage...rs-100-savings

Actually it can NOT cause a lawsuit if you knew anything about that stuff. A picture on the promotion banner can mean nothing. The small print is what is needed to prove that the device is on the sale. Even crackberry contacted Rogers & they got the answer from them. Anyways its good that you got that discount tho!. No one else will get it sadly(n).
    02-04-13 11:48 PM
    Doesn't mean people won't try.....

Plus, does that mean the black will be 239 then, because otherwise it's not really on sale (your link didn't work)?
    02-04-13 11:51 PM
    could you guys snap a picture of your store. I want to see how they look like and if there is a line. Thanks.
    02-04-13 11:52 PM
    Rogers Plus in Edmonton, after I'm done class which is at 5
    02-04-13 11:53 PM
    Doesn't mean people won't try.....

Plus, does that mean the black will be 239 then, because otherwise it's not really on sale (your link didn't work)?
    People will try & get shut down as the website clearly does NOT state the phone is on sale for $100 less. Also the internal team has sent emails to each & every reps saying that is the final price of the phone.

Where are you seeing $239.99 for the black one? :/ Both white & black are $139.99. You are confusing things around & not making sense at all. Let me explain before you start confusing things & get everyone else confused...

Rogers made the price $139.99 as a special price to beat the other carriers. The white Z10 went into that white promo But stayed the same price as it is not included for the $100 discount. the black & white one are $139.99 each on a 3 year term As crackberry explained as well.

Take advantage of the Winter White-Hot event and score a white BlackBerry Z10 from Rogers with up to $100 savings | CrackBerry.com
    02-04-13 11:55 PM
    Where are you seeing $239.99 for the black one? :/ Both white & black are $139.99.
    I'm not seeing $239 anywhere, that's my point, if it's included in the sale and qualifies for any $ amout off, then the price needs to be different for the white than the black. otherwise they could just say the black is "on sale" too.
    02-05-13 12:02 AM
    I'm not seeing $239 anywhere, that's my point, if it's included in the sale and qualifies for any $ amout off, then the price needs to be different for the white than the black. otherwise they could just say the black is "on sale" too.
    That is true BUT everyone knows Rogers has the promotional price for the Z10 to be $139.99. When you go to the Rogers website - Phones, it will show the Z10 black & white showing $139.99 LIMITED TIME OFFER in a red banner across the phone. The price is limited time only. The price will go up to $149.99 later on in a few weeks. This is what the email said yesterday & the day the prices got released. I saw the emails to know.

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/Phones-Devices
    02-05-13 12:05 AM
    It clearly says save UP TO $100 off select white LTE smartphones the up to allows them to charge whatever the **** they want and it is not false advertising
    02-05-13 12:05 AM
    It clearly says save UP TO $100 off select white LTE smartphones the up to allows them to charge whatever the **** they want and it is not false advertising
    Thank you. It seems people do not read the UP TO part.. They just read the price off & that is all. Both the White & Black z10 is $10 off from the regular price as the regular price is $149.99. The small print does not even list the Z10 white for the $100 off

" Savings of up to $100 off purchase of select white devices only with new activation before Feb. 19/13 on any 3-yr talk, text and internet plan having min. $45 monthly service fee ($110 savings on Samsung Galaxy S III 32 GB; $75 savings on LG Optimus G; $60 savings on Samsung Galaxy S III 16 GB; $50 savings on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Nokia Lumia 920; and $49.98 savings on HTC One X. Nokia Lumia 920 only available from Rogers retail or dealer locations." I see it no where so yea.
    02-05-13 12:06 AM
    Rogers Plus @ Bridlewood Mall, Scarborough, ON.... going at 11:30am.... got work till 11.... can't wait!
    02-05-13 12:08 AM
    Thank you. It seems people do not read the UP TO part.. They just read the price off & that is all. Both the White & Black z10 is $10 off from the regular price as the regular price is $149.99. The small print does not even list the Z10 white for the $100 off

" Savings of up to $100 off purchase of select white devices only with new activation before Feb. 19/13 on any 3-yr talk, text and internet plan having min. $45 monthly service fee ($110 savings on Samsung Galaxy S III 32 GB; $75 savings on LG Optimus G; $60 savings on Samsung Galaxy S III 16 GB; $50 savings on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Nokia Lumia 920; and $49.98 savings on HTC One X. Nokia Lumia 920 only available from Rogers retail or dealer locations." I see it no where so yea.
    Don't worry, I get it, I ain't mad I just would've preordered a black if they had got their sh together before I talked to them. But I will be pushing back on the retention department tomorrow, I'll let you guys know how it goes.
    02-05-13 12:11 AM
    Fido corporate store at coquitlam centre, its been sitting there for a few days already
    02-05-13 12:19 AM
    So what are your out of pocket cost to pick up the Z10? $310 to break, $149 for 3 year contract less trade in of $75 ??
    140$ for the contract and 149$ for the phone, not bad at all if you ask me!
    02-05-13 12:20 AM
    Is it confirmed/true that koodoo mobile will only sell for $550 no contract if you get a monthly plan ? Like the way Rogers is $599 no contract with a plan ?

Cause that's not what they told me in my 3 conversations with them...

I wouldn't mind getting a plan through them , but I'm reading they are very sticky on credit rating , even if the phones are paid for out-right/no tab. I guess I'll find out in the morning.
    02-05-13 03:12 AM
    When I called, I was told specifically that they don't have the power to negotiate. As you said, they have the list price but who wants to pay that? By calling in you can get far better deals. Customer retentions is the only department that can hand the good ones out.
    Yup. Got my 'unlimited' plan w bell down to a toatl of $70 including tax.
    (unlimited bc i have free talk/text to 10 ppl and never use 100 day minutes otherwise, and 6gb data is pretty much unlimited)
    02-05-13 05:13 AM
    Can anyone suggest where I should head to?
    I'm visiting from NYC looking to buy one black and one white unit. I'm already in Montreal. Just came in for this.
    02-05-13 05:29 AM
    3 and a half hours to go folks! Did anyone have trouble sleeping like I did? I'm like a kid on Chrostmas morning!!!
    02-05-13 05:34 AM
    If you're downtown, there's a number of phone kiosks in the Eaton Centre on St. Catherine. I don't know what your chance of getting one off-contract is if you're an American though.....
    There's also a Future Shop on St. Catherine, but my understanding is that they will sell only on contract.
    02-05-13 05:35 AM
    Yes I'm American. Rogers/Bell/Koodoo will not sell to me outright?
    02-05-13 05:49 AM
    Good Morning
    Bell world Stratford called me to tell me that they have a black and white Z10 black for me and white for my wife.
    02-05-13 05:55 AM
    Virgin Mobile downtown Toronto on Yonge just north of Dundas... they're opening early (9 AM) so I will walk my S.O. partway to work and be there waiting for the store to open. I have to switch SIM cards etc. so it may take more than half an hour to get done with the purchase (assuming others will be there too)... but after I'm done at the store, I plan to take my new purchase upstairs and set up "base" in the food court and play a bit... maybe other Z10 purchasers will meet me there... I have to work in the afternoon, so I won't be able to stay much past 1 PM, but there I'll be for a while at least.
    I just had visions of people walking around the food court 'I'm looking for the Lorax. Are you the Lorax?' Roflol. Sounds like a great plan. Enjoy your morning!
    02-05-13 06:21 AM
    The time is near!!!!! St.Clair and Lansdowne in Toronto, it is a small retailer.
    02-05-13 06:22 AM
    Hopefully should be receiving the order tomorrow via courier from Telus.
    I didn't pre-order through Telus because it says on their Z10 pre-order page "Devices begin shipping February 12. Please allow 2-3 business days for delivery."
    BlackBerry� Z10 | Smartphones | Phones & devices | TELUS Mobility
    02-05-13 06:27 AM
154 ... 34567