Canada, let's get those device reservation numbers up!
Now that Telus has announced this morning that they are taking reservations for the BB10 devices, let's get at least 7,500 devices reserved for launch time!!
Make it a friendly competition, and see what carrier gets the most device reservations. Bell, Telus or Rogers.
- 01-07-13, 10:50 AM #2
I've already pre-registered for updates from Telus. It's not a pre-order program however, the website says "Pre-register now and you’ll be the first to know when pre order is available." So I don't have a reservation number or anything, but I will pre-order as soon as they let me!
- 01-07-13, 08:00 PM #5
I'll tell ya right now... Rogers is going to have the most reservations. They were first, Bell only got started recently and Telus doesn't really have reservations up yet.
- 01-07-13, 08:30 PM #8
Yeah, Telus is really dragging their feet with this one. They're most likely not going to see very high pre-order numbers, once they finally open pre-orders that is. I hope they aren't this slow to release the actual phones.
- CrackBerry User
01-07-13, 08:36 PM #9
- 37 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Canada, let's get those device reservation numbers up!
As long as Telus has stock and the phones are ready the same day as the other carriers, I don't care. I will hip check any iPhone or Droid subsribers out my way that day.
- By mjbesen310 in forum BlackBerry Style 9670Replies: 16Last Post: 07-09-10, 09:13 AM
- By raymond in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-08, 07:23 PM
- By ni55anpat in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-08, 11:01 PM
- By Loghikeels in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-07, 12:39 AM
- By gnat1134 in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 05-31-07, 03:45 PM