First of all this new Z10 from Rogers rocks. No ifs, and or buts.

I was one of the many horrified by the lack of sync with my desktop outlook. I am looking for a reasonable work around. I am willing to purchase Office 365 for online access as I am on the road all the time and the cost really is not that bad.

Is anyone now using Office 365 and a Z10 , if so does it sync as the old BB's did? Does it sync with your Playbook?
    02-07-13 09:13 AM
    I used intermedia.co.uk hosted exchange with "Playbook"and it works perfectly, everything synced and instant email.
    It should be the same experience with Office 365, although I am also curious to know as I am going to buy BB Z/Q10 and to move to Office 365.
    Last edited by herol; 02-07-13 at 10:36 AM.
    02-07-13 09:41 AM
    Yes it works fine.
    02-07-13 09:41 AM
    Thanks for the quick replies.

I just got off the phone with Microsoft and they are saying yes Outlook 365 will Sync to the Z10. I will try the trial later today.
    02-07-13 09:47 AM
    I finally got around to importing all my Outlook desktop data to Outlook 365 on line. Now how do I sync? I am missing something here.
    03-04-13 02:21 PM
    you cant sync via data cable just yet. im using windows live mail which includes email/contacts/calendar and is free. i dont know the differences with outlook.

I just created a hotmail account typed in the hotmail account info into windows live mail and my z10.
    i added the hotmail account in the z10 settings under accounts and also ticked the boxes of calendar etc. then i just made it use push and it was fine.
    03-04-13 03:05 PM
    It syncs wirelessly as Office365 is mainly a cloud system (at least this is what my IT Dept told me). I am on a Z10 and synced with my mails, contacts and calendars.
    03-05-13 02:22 AM
    I spent 6 hours yesterday trying to get it to work with 365. I was on the phone with Microsoft for sometime as there were several issues that I hit importing my data to 365 that they could not explain. Still not Syncing, calling Rogers now to see if it on there end.
    03-06-13 08:32 AM
    Yes, you can sync.
    Configure the Exchange from the setting of the hub if the Z10.
    However, there is one caveat.
    I do not use Exchange settings during setup.
    The setting is made from the setting of the Email.

I'm using the Office365 in my domain.
    Simply enter Email and password to set up your e-mail address when setting, the configuration is complete.

http://bbfansite.com/wp/?p=27146
    03-16-13 03:51 AM
    Using 365 with my Z10, works perfectly (except the 30 day email limitation, which is a blackberry mess up though).

Setting it up was really easy, create a new exchange account, put in email and password and there you go. If it does not sync, log into your office 365 web interface. Under options there is a tab where you can see which devices are connected to the account at this time (browse around options, Im not exactly sure where it is). If your device is already listed, delete it and try to establish connection from the phone again (set up mail account on z10 again). Tell if that helps.
    03-16-13 03:56 AM
    I don't understand why Blackberry would just allow the option to sync with the desktop version. A huge miss for me.
    03-16-13 07:28 AM
    I spent 6 hours yesterday trying to get it to work with 365. I was on the phone with Microsoft for sometime as there were several issues that I hit importing my data to 365 that they could not explain. Still not Syncing, calling Rogers now to see if it on there end.
    So are you able to sync now? Matter solved?
    03-16-13 10:54 AM
    I'm using it as well as it works fine. It's different now though because there is no BES activation like before. BESX does not support BB10 yet. I just set up the account through email as a work account and it is synchronizing everything without issue.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 12:24 PM
    I'm using it as well as it works fine. It's different now though because there is no BES activation like before. BESX does not support BB10 yet. I just set up the account through email as a work account and it is synchronizing everything without issue.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 is the version needed if you want to activate your BlackBerry Z10 in the same way that you are familiar with from previous BlackBerry smartphones and BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4 or 5.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    03-16-13 01:05 PM
    BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 is the version needed if you want to activate your BlackBerry Z10 in the same way that you are familiar with from previous BlackBerry smartphones and BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4 or 5.

Yes, I am aware of that; however, BlackBerry is only offering BESX for free in conjunction with office 365. I do not have my own BlackBerry Enterprise exchange server. BESX is not currently running version 10.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 06:12 AM
    Yes, I am aware of that; however, BlackBerry is only offering BESX for free in conjunction with office 365. I do not have my own BlackBerry Enterprise exchange server. BESX is not currently running version 10.

Posted via CB10
    Aw, I understand now. In this situation maybe Outlook.com will provide the functions you want.

03-17-13 07:00 AM
    I had to upgrade my Bell POP account to an Enterprise account to get the sync to work.
    03-21-13 03:04 PM
    ...and that didn't work either. ugh.
    03-22-13 08:44 AM
    You cannot use 365 Home edition. It will not work, as I found out.
    03-22-13 09:03 AM