Is there any way to save your text messages? I have to do a factory reset on my Z10 but I dont want to lose all my text. I looked through the forum and on blackberry.com it says "1. In theBlackberry Hub, Tap the menu aka 3 dots, then settings> Text Messages > SMS 2. Set the Leave Messages On SIM Card switch set to ON" But I dont have that option on my phone. Ive never had a Blackberry till now that actualy had a sim card. And Im not sure if you can save stuff on Verizon Sim Cards.

Someone please help I need to do a factory wipe because my text messages arent sending and apps arent working correctly.
    01-08-14 04:28 AM
    Get the SMS Backup app from BlackBerry World and make sure you backup to the SD card (you will have to get one if you don't already have one in your phone). It works like a charm.

And welcome to CrackBerry and the BlackBerry experience.
    01-08-14 04:42 AM
    A full BlackBerry link backup saves sms no?

Posted Via CB10 - Q10SQN100-1/10.2.0.1803
    01-08-14 04:48 AM
    A full BlackBerry link backup saves sms no?
    Theoretically, yes, but I have had it fail on me and I lost all my messages. SMS Backup gives me peace of mind; at the very least it is a secondary way of backing up those important messages.
    01-08-14 04:50 AM
    Theoretically, yes, but I have had it fail on me and I lost all my messages. SMS Backup gives me peace of mind; at the very least it is a secondary way of backing up those important messages.
    So your saying Blackberry link will save all my text SMS text and when I wipe my phone and connect it back to Link it will put all my text messages back where they belong?
    01-08-14 05:03 AM
    It should yes.

Making breakfast on the back of my Z10
    01-08-14 05:04 AM
    Get the SMS Backup app from BlackBerry World and make sure you backup to the SD card (you will have to get one if you don't already have one in your phone). It works like a charm.

And welcome to CrackBerry and the BlackBerry experience.
    Just do this. Use your link too, but this way you are covered.
    01-08-14 08:18 AM
    Does anyone know if you use SMS Backup app to restore, will the messages or threads be just like they were order-wise and appearance-wise?
    04-04-14 09:53 AM