What these forums are going to look like when it finally launches in the US? "my thumb is stuck to the screen...what do I do now?" I see a lot of needless posts and ******** on here, when all it would have taken is a little research or looking at a manual. And then getting used to using a new phone and new technology.

I see where some people get pissed off, because they can tell that a lot of people don't look at directions. I guess they never put a bicycle together....had someone do it for them.

When it does release, these forums will be throttled.
    TerribleTim68 and SDTRMG like this.
    02-13-13 04:43 PM
    LOL yeah seriously. I'm slowing down on the funny posts. I can't wait. It will exploded, hopefully with positive things
    02-13-13 04:54 PM
    I'm in 'Murika and can't wait to flood these forums!!!

GIMME MY NEW PHONE AT&T!!!!!!!!!
    adjdudley21 likes this.
    02-13-13 04:58 PM
    In the US here and cannot wait for the old death star AT&T to make it available! Will be buying pre-ordering as soon as its possible!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    02-13-13 05:02 PM
    It will not be pretty as most do not even realize that the DTM is no more, much less BIS is dead. Yep, it will be quite an event!
    02-13-13 05:04 PM
    I can't believe us Brits managed to get it before the US, it's usually the other way round. Have you got an official date yet or is it still "Sometime in March"?

I know how you feel waiting for something you really want, not long now.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-13-13 05:18 PM
    Or maybe the forums will be empty because we will finally have something to play with instead of bogging down the forums...

No that seems impractical. They will be nuts.
    02-13-13 05:46 PM
    It's like an out of town preview for a show before it gets to Broadway.
    Get the bugs out (I heard there are a few) and get ready for the big time.

I hope.
    02-13-13 05:53 PM
    I can't believe us Brits managed to get it before the US, it's usually the other way round. Have you got an official date yet or is it still "Sometime in March"?

I know how you feel waiting for something you really want, not long now.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Yeah it sucks waiting, went through the same thing with international getting the galaxy s3 before us here in the states. No solid date yet :/
    02-13-13 05:54 PM
    That's why I snagged one from Canada (will be here Friday!) and have spent the last couple weeks reading up and bookmarking links to pertinent info...I will be long gone by the time the US rush hits here, enjoying my Z10 on AT&T with all my issues worked out already.
    02-13-13 05:54 PM
    That's why I snagged one from Canada (will be here Friday!) and have spent the last couple weeks reading up and bookmarking links to pertinent info...I will be long gone by the time the US rush hits here, enjoying my Z10 on AT&T with all my issues worked out already.
    Where did you order from? LTE bands and all? I've seen some of the posts with users with LTE on ATT although some reported issues.
    02-13-13 05:57 PM
    Where did you order from? LTE bands and all? I've seen some of the posts with users with LTE on ATT although some reported issues.
    Bought two in a private sale, from the Marketplace...

I don't expect any LTE issues, I've verified the LTE bands are the same, and will do a wipe after I first activate it on AT&T, before setting it up.
    02-13-13 06:07 PM

I don't expect any LTE issues, I've verified the LTE bands are the same, and will do a wipe after I first activate it on AT&T, before setting it up.
    Awesome! Good luck and enjoy!
    02-13-13 06:10 PM
    In the US here and cannot wait for the old death star AT&T to make it available! Will be buying pre-ordering as soon as its possible!
    Yeah it sucks waiting, went through the same thing with international getting the galaxy s3 before us here in the states. No solid date yet :/
    Yes, it does suck and the way your carrier does things, it's not bound to released until it essentially feel like it. However, BlackBerry has stated that BlackBerry Z10 will also be offered unlocked in the US and the chances are that it will be the same version as the one for your carrier.

PS: Welcome to CrackBerry Forums!
    UserName872 likes this.
    02-13-13 06:11 PM

Awesome! Good luck and enjoy!
    Awesome indeed! Let us know how well LTE on AT&T works on the BlackBerry Z10. Many would love to hear about it.
    02-13-13 07:15 PM
    Why creepers Mr. Wilson, I didn't know that Q10 on your desk wasn't for me.....honest abe...
    02-13-13 07:20 PM
    I am glad to see all the how to articles be posted, both by CB and users. Will make my transition go better I'm sure

But it sure is tough waiting.
    02-13-13 08:23 PM