Can we start a petition? - Open letter to Kevin
Can we start a petition to get Blackberry to sell unlocked and unmarked versions of the Z10 directly to customers? Sort of like Apple does? I know they sold Playbook directly (or semi-directly) to us. I remember buying a second one for my brother as a Christmas present in 2011. Now he wants a Q10 but I don't think Blackberry is going to lunch the Z10 or Q10 in West Africa (Ghana) soon enough. If we can buy unlocked versions, those of us who need to get blackberry presents for relatives in the "late to release countries" will find it easier (at this point, that includes USA).
What say you Kevin & Crackberry Nation?
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-03-2013, 04:14 AM #2
- 1 Posts
I totally agree with this post. West Africans are heavy users of BlackBerry smartphones but, it doesnt seem like BlackBerry is even aware of our existence. A lot of us are very amped up about the new BlackBerry Z10 but are clueless as to when it will get here (if it will get here). We feel very much left out. This isn't fair. I mean, how do you ignore an entire sub-continent?
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-03-2013, 04:31 AM #3
- 157 Posts
I mean... they launched in the UK first, then went to canada, ... and the rest of Europe also has to wait...
Basicly it s*cks, but from the other side... In that way I can allready check things out online before I go buy the Z10My Site/blog
Curve 8320 -> Curve 8520 -> Torch 2 9810
- By david melbourne in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 21Last Post: 07-24-2011, 08:34 PM
- By Javaddict in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 34Last Post: 06-11-2009, 08:08 PM
- By Kevin8503 in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 26Last Post: 05-03-2009, 09:07 AM
- By jbinbi in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 23Last Post: 01-15-2009, 09:14 PM
- By Accidental Post in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 33Last Post: 11-06-2008, 01:36 PM